Practical Jokes

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you are in a car and your friend is asleep, carefully pull up into a rest stop and park right in front of a tree. (it helps if it's a little slanted)
Then, clutch your face and scream bloody murder as if you had been shot.Your friend will no doubt wake up and be horrified at the tree and the semmingly bloody death!!!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Practical joke. Walk into a key cutting/shoe repair shop with key shaped shoes put them on the desk, say "I'll be back in an hour and see what they do with them!

madmattg

International Cricketer
this is what you have to do as follows. ask a female friend if she has had a parrot on her left shoulder. then ask her if she has had a parrot on her right shoulder. then ask her to stick her tongue out. when she sticks her tongue out say to her i bet you have had a cockatoo on that

madmattg

International Cricketer
Write a fake love note to the dorkiest kid in skool. Sign it from your victim. In the letter say: Hi. I really like you-well more than like you. Will you ask me out?
From,
(victims name)

madmattg

International Cricketer
this is if you really want to mess with peoples minds..

you have to have two people to do this

and you have to call them (not in the same house)

as your on the phone with your friend, your

friend and u have to "3-way" two different pizza huts

(the same person cant do both)

if u time it right both burger kings will pick up at the same time and sit back and listen to them and their mass confusion.

madmattg

International Cricketer
1. If someone calls you up to sell you double glazing, tell them you have triple glazing.
2. For life insurance, boast that you are immortal and cannot die.
3. Try to sell them something.
4. When they ask for your details, make up a stupid name (e.g. Mr A. Nonomous, Mike Hunt)
5. Keep interrupting them after every word.
6. Pretend to be deaf and constantly ask them to repeat what they just said.
7. Yell "DON'T YOU THREATEN ME!!!!"
8. Ask them questions about themselves and interrupt their sentences with things like "So, where abouts are you from?"
9. Put on a sexy voice and talk dirty with them.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Now for a harmless practical joke. My favorite telephone gag is to call someone at random, and with an official tone rattle off this warning before they can interrupt:

"This is the telephone company calling. There is some trouble with your line. Please do not answer any calls for the next five minutes or the person on the other end may be electrocuted. Thank you."

Hang up, and wait about two minutes. Call them back. When they answer, just scream "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" and hang up.

-irresistable

madmattg

International Cricketer
Call someone and pretend that they called you by starting with something like "Thanks for calling Walmart, this is Craig speaking. How may I help you?" Then get ****ed off at them because you think they are prank calling you and you don't have time for it.

madmattg

International Cricketer
If ur right behind a coworkers monitor, plug your keyboard in2 his comp. type Hello,(Coworker's name). theyll get a shock

madmattg

International Cricketer
When you are done using a computer and log off (at school of course). There will be the login box. In the user name, hit the space button several times. Then press Ctrl + A to select all the spaces. Then press Ctrl + C to copy then hold down on Ctrl + V to paste the spaces over and over. This will fill up the username box with spaces untill the maximum characters is reached. Thus, no more text will be allowed. Then finally hit Home key to move teh cursor to the beginning. Then leave, the next person will try to type in their user name but it won't let them. Novices will ususally think its frozen and will restart the computer. When you get fast, you can do it to a whole bunch of computers with out being seen.
Or do it at the beginning of class to your friends computer who sits next to you so you can see the results

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Nice jokes mate. It is pretty sad how not many people browse the 'humour and jokes' threads. But that is a humour within its self.
From Duffarama

Users who are viewing this thread