Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Other faces are very good though.

PES 2014: The faces of football stars

Anyway, I have been playing FIFA'13 on my computer for a while now thinking to buy one of FIFA/PES14 and I quite like FIFA. I am not too much in the graphics so can anyone tell why should I still buy PES?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^Fail. That screenshot's from FIFA 12 with that newly implemented impact engine. It has been fixed in FIFA 13.
4929033_700b.jpg

----------

Other faces are very good though.

PES 2014: The faces of football stars

Anyway, I have been playing FIFA'13 on my computer for a while now thinking to buy one of FIFA/PES14 and I quite like FIFA. I am not too much in the graphics so can anyone tell why should I still buy PES?
Better gameplay,immense manual skills you can try unlike FIFA. Trying the PES 14 demo will clear all your doubts about why you should go for PES 14.:)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Well even in Fifa there are faces like that both companies mostly concentrate on big players faces

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
hmmm, beginning to sound like PES may be the better buy if I'm updating my football game. (FIFA 12 is my newest one) I found the gymnastics I was supposed to put my fingers through to dribble in FIFA annoying, I like the sound of this being more about timing and touch rather than constantly doing maradona spins.

not buying either until I get a demo though, I don't have gold membership so I'll see which comes out on normal xbox live first.

Last edited:

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Comparing both game demo, I found: -

No. | PES 14 | FIFA 14
1. | Unlicensed | Licensed
2. | GFX are HD | GFX are HD
3. | Animation - 9/10 | Animation - 7/10
4. | Gameplay - 10/10 | Gameplay - 5/10
5. | Commentary - 7/10 | Commentary - 10/10
6. | Career Mode - 9/10 | Career Mode - 7/10

1.- FIFA
2.- -----
3.- PES
4.- PES
5.- FIFA
6.- PES

PES beat FIFA :cheers

----------

The license problem with PES will be solved by some professional mod makers. I'm going to buy/download PES 14 in coming days :)

Bevab

Staff Member
Your ratings are quite poor IMO. Fifa's gameplay rating is 5, but Pes's commentary rating is 7?!

Pes's BaL is the only thing that is interesting (assuming they did not play chicken with it) and this year's version seems to feature no major improvements in terms of game modes.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Your ratings are quite poor IMO. Fifa's gameplay rating is 5, but Pes's commentary rating is 7?!

Pes's BaL is the only thing that is interesting (assuming they did not play chicken with it) and this year's version seems to feature no major improvements in terms of game modes.

The ratings are IMO. You can share your experience/ratings :cheers

----------

The ratings given by me aren't as a PES fan, aren't as a game addicted person, they are as an IT student :) I have atleast few knowledge related video games :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm getting more and more concerned - so many people over at Pro Evo Web are saying that the PC version is significantly inferior to the consoles' version!

Bevab

Staff Member
I'm getting more and more concerned - so many people over at Pro Evo Web are saying that the PC version is significantly inferior to the consoles' version!

Uh oh...

Waiting for sometime is better though, there seems to be more patches on their way.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag