FOOTBALL Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How the early September i can change the commentary to Arabic
Nothing official for that,there are mods available for the Arabic commentary though.

To get the ultimate experience play using the "Player" camera.Best one around,loved it in PES 2013 just like I do in PES 2014.Cheers.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I've lost patience with Konami. Game's out, yet still no PC demo. Fifa again for me this year, as I loved the demo.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
PES 14 is good but again they haven't made any improvements in the manager mode

Last edited:

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
A big let down, demo was good but the full game itself was a let down. Although I did like a few of the skills that I was able to use. Getting Fifa 14 and hoping it does not disappoint like the demo did.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fifa 14 for me....

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
played the demo of this last night, I can see why people like it but it wasn't for me. it seemed overly easy to do an outrageous spin shot on the volley and score when I'd spent most of the match barely able to pass the ball 3 feet to a player next to me. liked the dribbling aspect though, seems a lot less fussy than fifa's and none of the reliance on silly tricks to beat people.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
played the demo of this last night, I can see why people like it but it wasn't for me. it seemed overly easy to do an outrageous spin shot on the volley and score when I'd spent most of the match barely able to pass the ball 3 feet to a player next to me. liked the dribbling aspect though, seems a lot less fussy than fifa's and none of the reliance on silly tricks to beat people.
Playing with Superstar difficulty and by setting up the passing/shooting to manual/advanced does make it way tougher than usual.:thumbs

----------

I've lost patience with Konami. Game's out, yet still no PC demo. Fifa again for me this year, as I loved the demo.
True fact,sadly.Demo was expected to be out for PC at least after it's release,don't know what keeps them away to do so.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
A big let down, demo was good but the full game itself was a let down. Although I did like a few of the skills that I was able to use. Getting Fifa 14 and hoping it does not disappoint like the demo did.

That isn't very sensible. If you didn't like the demo of Fifa 14, it's most unlikely you'll like the full game.

PES 14 is good but again they haven't made any improvements in the manager mode

Yep. They insist on clinging to this outdated and unrealistic Master League when the whole thing needs to be scrapped and rebuilt from scratch with the aim of knocking Fifa's CM off its perch. ML makes no attempt whatsoever to replicate a real football world - that has always been its problem.

----------

[/COLOR]
True fact,sadly.Demo was expected to be out for PC at least after it's release,don't know what keeps them away to do so.

I didn't think I'd say this, but I think Konami are showing less respect for the PC gamers than EA are. At least EA released a PC demo of their game, and have basically gave the same game to PC and 360/PS3. Whereas Konami have seen fit to not give the PC a demo, and to deny the PC version the ability to add chants in game to many different on pitch events.

Yes, I'm still annoyed at EA for not giving the PC the Ignite engine, but they have a reason - at least in their own heads, however much BS it is - for not doing so. What's Konami's excuse for the lack of a PC demo? For the lack of an ability to add chants in game like you can with the console version? EA haven't given us the same game as the PS4, but Konami have not even given us the same game as the 360/PS3 version!

You've missed the boat this year, Konami. The world is full of PC gamers pissed off at EA for not giving them the Ignite engine; this was the year to make sure everything about the PC version went without a hitch. Instead, we get no demo, an important feature from the console version is missing, and all reports indicate the console version is better than the PC version on the pitch as well.

Last edited:

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I was waiting for some negative reviews TBF. I had tried the game (PES) days back in one of my friend's computer and did not like it. What is interesting is that the man was loyal to EA Fifa for the past 5-6 years but decided to give a shot at PES. Disappointed of course. I had a go at Fifa13 in the same person's computer and I loved it and will definitely try and buy Fifa14. That said, if I had Fifa13, I would not have thought about getting '14 because I think there is not much difference in the gameplay from last year, is there?

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I tried PES 14 in Superstar dificulty with all the tinkering to the controls and camera modes..I got to admit..."Sh** just got real!"...the game is fabulous..Its no surprise that the new game engine has changed the game,along with the Havok Physics engine..The ball rotations,player movements,tackles,player behaviour....all that stuff is real..Commentary is a let down again,but who cares...Gaming experience is best when our custom playlist is running in the Background..In the end,Konami has done a great job,and the patch completes all the incomplete stuffs..:cheers\

And for PC..FIFA 14 is more of a graphical overhaul to FIFA 13..I don't see much of a difference with just a new interface and all..Who cares about that?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Loving the gameplay. :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI