PS2 PC Connection?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hey guys coz of some problems which are long to explain cud someone tell me if its possible to connect my PS2 to the PC so i can play cricket 2005

please help thanks!!!

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont think you can actually connect a PS2 to a pc. Why would you want to do that? It may be possible to connect it to some LCD monitors with adaptors and stuff if thats what you mean, but you'd have to check it out unless anyone else can confirm it. But if you actually want to play Cricket 2005 on your PC and use the patches etc, buy it for your PC. :)

If it's just the PS2 controller you want to connect to your PC to play the game with then that is possible as thats what I do. You can get a little USB PS2 controller socket to connect to your PC and then plug the PS2 controller into that. :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
no i want to play with my PS2 on PC and i hav it on PC but u havnt read my thread and i think u missed the bit were i sed 'problems which are long to explain' but thanks anyway mate i now kno i have to get a VGB PS2 adaptor or summin Ste told me

PS: has anyone read my thread wifler check out my downloads and see y i cant play on PC

wifler

Club Cricketer
Ok, but if you can't explain the problems it's difficult to know what you mean, but from the looks of it, it's connecting it to the monitor which I addressed in my reply. Hope you get it sorted dude.

Ste

Executive member
Yep a PS2 VGA adapter is what you need. Go to here for two online sites selling them for ?20-?26.

ps2blazevgaadaptor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread