PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it doesn't seem right..
Last night in career mode I finally got into the test team. It was 3 match series aus vs India in aus. And anyway, after the second match I went back to England county played 2 4 day games and a pro40 and then came back for the 3rd test. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that but with the game not really having a Calendar function I'm not sure.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Another wonderful bug to report!

Signed on yesterday, went to load up my career game where I'd just made the England Test Squad.

Went to Load Career, and there was a random name in there. Turns out my save has been overwritten with a new player, who has a new name, looks different and is now a fast/medium bowler batting at no.3 rather than a Wrist Spinner batting at 6. All my stats are the same, same Sqaud status etc. just its a completely different player. Brilliant.

D

Dutch

Signed on yesterday, went to load up my career game where I'd just made the England Test Squad.

Went to Load Career, and there was a random name in there. Turns out my save has been overwritten with a new player, who has a new name, looks different and is now a fast/medium bowler batting at no.3 rather than a Wrist Spinner batting at 6. All my stats are the same, same Sqaud status etc. just its a completely different player. Brilliant.

Itll be Kevin Pietersen trying to sneak back in again! :p

D

Dutch

Maybe I should write a book, at least then my deletion from the game would be warranted!
You need to check that players backside; if its KP there should be a tattoo there showing a map of the world with all the places he has been an utter Dick.....quite a busy map....

richowebbo

County Cricketer
You need to check that players backside; if its KP there should be a tattoo there showing a map of the world with all the places he has been an utter Dick.....quite a busy map....

If it was actually a tattoo of where he'd been a Dick, would have been easier just to get a tattoo saying "EVERYWHERE"...still, could do with him in the England squad at the moment!

EDIT: Maybe the tattoo of "EVERYWHERE" should be in Chinese symbols, just to make him more of a Dick

richowebbo

County Cricketer

If this has happened to anyone and they managed to get their game back, please let me know! I really don't want to start from scratch again!

Wyndo7

Club Cricketer
Platform: Xbox 360
Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams: Kings XI Punjab / Mumbai Indians
Description of Issue: When simulating to career player, the screen goes completely black. The crowd sounds are still heard, but pressing start or any button other than the guide button does nothing. Super annoyed too because I had just made 151* batting, and had literally just finished my 4th over of bowling.

locrjohnno

School Cricketer
I just finished my first international game, went through the screen that shows the awards I completed in the game but the career player screen does show up. It's not black or anything, it says "career" and has all the animations but there is nothing in regards to what is my next game, my player's head isn't there. The worst thing is I exit the game to Xbox home and re enter, and nothing from the previous game is saved. I have played that same match twice and the same thing has happened.

D

Deleted member 149013

We were playing an online test (PS3). I was bowling to him and he went to hit me for a six but he didn’t connect right so the ball loops in the air, I go to catch but two fielders run towards the ball. The two catches merged into one another and got stuck, the game crashes and so do both our psn’s, neither one could disconnect to save, had to turn it off by the wall. (The picture looks a bit wrong)IMG-20150218-WA0003.jpeg

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We were playing an online test (PS3). I was bowling to him and he went to hit me for a six but he didn’t connect right so the ball loops in the air, I go to catch but two fielders run towards the ball. The two catches merged into one another and got stuck, the game crashes and so do both our psn’s, neither one could disconnect to save, had to turn it off by the wall. (The picture looks a bit wrong)View attachment 139847

Looks like 2 blokes "batting for the other team" .lol

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello ,
I downloaded a SAVEDATA folder from Torrent and Added On My PS3 for Correct player names but its Saying Error New User is not acceptable in Game .... what s the solution for this plzz help ..

Users who are viewing this thread