PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Wyndo7

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, we've seen it before. It's been there for a while now and has nothing to do with the new patch.
Funny, I've played this game for hundreds of hours since release and this is the first time I've seen it!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I didn’t ask for your opinion or thoughts on the matter instead of ripping down the idea be positive and suggest something better.
Are you zombieian in disguise? Lighten up, it's just a bit of humour.

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the next Bradman game could we have Danny Morrison and David Lloyd as commentators?

Sincerely apologize on behalf of every New Zealander for Danny Morrison. He escaped from his comfortable padded cell some years ago and will be detained appropriately when apprehended. If everyone could just please watch cricket without sound until that time, we'd appreciate it.

Wanorak

School Cricketer
So finally getting edges that carry to Wicket Keeper! Yay!! Well done Big Ant. However, I've had 2 edges carry out of three that approach the keeper only for him to turn his back and try and catch it through his legs, backwards!! Needless to say he didn't catch it. Is this right Big Ant???

Also in one game where I reviewed an edge that looked like it was caught behind, Hawkeye only confirms that the batsman edged it and doesn't play to the end of the catch??

kizla12

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The kind of continued improvement is testament to Big Ant's dedication to the ambitious task of fluidly simulating the beautiful complex sport that is cricket. It just keeps getting better! It is still a flawed masterpiece but they are ironing out the creases pretty quickly. Surely this kind of after release service is very rare? What is this game going to be like in a years time?

gogabutt

Club Captain
1st of all, congrats to BigAnt studio for all the hard work and effort they have put in this game to make it all time great cricket simulator.

I have been playing this game for over 2 months on 3-4 times a week on xbox (bought it only for DBC and Fifa 15) and I can't get enough of it. Before 2.5 patch, I played approx. 60-70 matches mostly ODIs with veteran difficulty, no HUD elements and close batsman behind camera. (I enjoy this setting). 169 was my highest team score in a match. I found veteran more difficult and challenging than Legend mainly because I was receiving a lot of bouncers at 140+ speed and I was frequently getting out on LBWs and caught on square leg which forced me to stop 1-2 balls in an over. However, I enjoyed these challenging conditions (Perth WACA type conditions) because you strive to survive these conditions and that's how you do not get bored with the game. I am not a fan of hitting a six in every other ball or over rather I enjoy building up an inning by taking singles, doubles and occasional fours.

After 2.5 patch, I played about 4 ODIs and the game seems more balanced, I can play shorts anywhere without being scared of LBWs. The frequency of catch outs also decreased mainly due to shorts are not aerial anymore. This is both good and bad! Good is that I can now build up my innings and with patience eventually score 50/100. Bad is that it is less challenging since you do not need to stop the ball... but you can still get out cheaply if you choose wrong short selection. Also, I am getting a lot of edges than before but these are going towards either keeper or gully, point or may be 7th slip. I have not yet seen edges going to 2nd, 3rd, 4th slips. Hitting a boundary is now more difficult than before, you really need to time well to send the ball over the boundary ropes. Overall, the game is becoming more fun and realistic with every patch.

I hope this is just the beginning of a series like fifa. My only complain: plz add more international stadiums and club cricket grounds!

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I had my first proper long session of DBC since the patch today and it was fantastic. Started with an IPL match with Dehli, winning by 1 run (135 - 134) after great batting by the lower order and great bowling by KP and De Kock. Next match Ross Taylor smashed 103 off 30 balls, including my first ever six sixes. Decided to have a swing and it payed off.

Next I tried career. After the formalities of low scores against Surrey, I moved on to Scotland and my bogey team Warwickshire (too quick for me). A nervy 32 (47) followed. It all clicked against Warwickshire though . For the first time I actually applied myself, and ended up well rewarded, with a currently not out 102 (93), which sounds quicker than it was. My second ever first class century.

Really rewarding to actually build confidence by sticking around.

I love the cut shot and cover drive.

Thanks Big Ant :clap

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread