PS3 Players in Canada and US

Stormer Canada

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are there any of you out there? I am near Toronto

I just got the game and I never seem to find games available online - and anyone who joins usually destroys me. Other games seem to get disconnected.

Send me a message with your PSN name and I'll add you.

P

pcfan123

Online does not work, the game disconnects for 99% of players. There is never anyone online either.

bosozoku

School Cricketer
I finally got the game here in the US and I have only found 2 online matches in the last 2 weeks.
I'm usually on around 10pm Mountain Standard Time.

PS3: JOEMAGNIFICO

rajspice

School Cricketer
hey i have the same problem.. never see anyone online.. am in nj.. user name is rajspice.. call me at 732-447-8940 maybe we can cordnate liek that.

XPatriotEyezX

School Cricketer
For the person who got the game from toronto where did u get it.I love this game and i'm desperate to get it!plz help!!!it would be better if it is not online

THANK YOU!!;)

irfanshaikh123

School Cricketer
International cricket 2010 player from Montreal

Same here guys i was so excited when i recieved the game yesterday through Amazon.ca and there was not even a single player to play online with. My PS3 Player name is "iside_007" and i will add you guys to my console aswell. Enjoy the game!!!

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played some matches few get completed most get disconnected and some bad people say that i quit the match and start abusing me.so i have left playing online because people dont have knowledge about this even i explain them 100 times problem is with codemaster connection but nobody cares.

irfanshaikh123

School Cricketer
online members

ok i have added you all and the request is pending..Lets get some action rollin

Users who are viewing this thread