PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
When you originally asked it was six o’clock in the morning on a Saturday there’s no way that’s happening.

I logged into psn and missed you by a few minutes so came on here and sent the last message. This is why WhatsApp has been so successful with online play otherwise you will get messages that are hit and miss.

2pm Indian time tomorrow is 9am UK time and again that is way early and given it’s a Sunday. I don’t know if we will get this series played due to the time zone difference and weekend play only.
Alrite Buddy. i have some time constrains. I can not play other than few limited hours in the weekend. So I dont think I will be able to play any league or series. Thanks for showing interest in playing with me. If possible we will play some friendly when we both are online :)

D

Deleted member 149013

Alrite Buddy. i have some time constrains. I can not play other than few limited hours in the weekend. So I dont think I will be able to play any league or series. Thanks for showing interest in playing with me. If possible we will play some friendly when we both are online :)
:)
You’re welcome. Sure we can play a friendly sometime. Disappointment that the series didn’t work out but that is more victims of circumstances than anything.

“Thanks for showing interest in playing with me”

I was thinking make a joke ah its killing me, but you are one of the good guys. I understood what you meant by it, but if an adult says that to another adult in the UK it means something completely different.

So I am just saying this more as friendly advice to help you in the future, I wouldn’t use that phrase. Thanks for the offer of a match or would you like a game maybe something along those lines, you haven’t done anything wrong you just didn’t know. :thumbs

Attie without WhatsApp it just makes it difficult but even with having the App comes with conversations getting personal and off topic. So it’s a hindrance and a help at the same time…

Last edited by a moderator:

Alizafar538

School Cricketer
:)
You’re welcome. Sure we can play a friendly sometime. Disappointment that the series didn’t work out but that is more victims of circumstances than anything.

“Thanks for showing interest in playing with me”

I was thinking make a joke ah its killing me, but you are one of the good guys. I understood what you meant by it, but if an adult says that to another adult in the UK it means something completely different.

So I am just saying this more as friendly advice to help you in the future, I wouldn’t use that phrase. Thanks for the offer of a match or would you like a game maybe something along those lines, you haven’t done anything wrong you just didn’t know. :thumbs

Attie without WhatsApp it just makes it difficult but even with having the App comes with conversations getting personal and off topic. So it’s a hindrance and a help at the same time…
Hey there, I have been looking to join a competition or a tournament on DBC14 @PS3 platform for a while now, If you are interested then we can have a series ?? You can whatsapp me @ +447801268912. My user id is Alizafar538

Alizafar538

School Cricketer
alizafar538 is my PSN ID, guys add me up I am usually online on the game everyday from 18:00 - 22:00 UK time.

khanparvez89

School Cricketer
I want to participate in leagues can u add me to ur group
+919769052065 Parvez I have been playing leagues since a year and have won several recent was Asia Cup 2016

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want to participate in leagues can u add me to ur group
+919769052065 Parvez I have been playing leagues since a year and have won several recent was Asia Cup 2016
Which group u wanna get added dude. There are only three whats app groups from planetcricket. One u (and me) r already in. Second is SA group for only SA based players maintained by @Acid Burn. Few SA players are in our group too. Other one is oldest group. Most of the players from old group have moved to PS4. Now couple of players from old group are in our group.

No more groups I beleive :)

Ayaan_motorwala

School Cricketer
I want to participate in leagues can someone add me in your groups +919664073325 Ayaan. And i am also available for online friendlies my psn is:- Ayaan_Motorwala .

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want to participate in leagues can someone add me in your groups +919664073325 Ayaan. And i am also available for online friendlies my psn is:- Ayaan_Motorwala .
Guess you are little late to the party dude. Most of the PS3 league groups have moved to PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread