PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

D

Deleted member 149013

Came across another quitter 'jaast006' or some such (could be 'jast006'). After restricting him to 10/9 off 5 overs, I was 7/0 off one when the bloke disconnected. It couldn't be the network connection or power outage on the other end coz I saw another match being set by the bloke.

Gave up on random games a long time ago. You would be batting and starting to enjoy the game and then either a save request or a sudden quit and it would only be a T5.

Leagues are where you get the most out of online play you can always save and carry on later knowing that the game would be completed, so it removes the disappointment or anger.

Plus it gives a purpose with just playing friendlies they can be dull I found but with the structure of a league gives you a motivation.

Try a league one day there is never a rush or set time to how long you have to play in a session.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Gave up on random games a long time ago. You would be batting and starting to enjoy the game and then either a save request or a sudden quit and it would only be a T5.

Leagues are where you get the most out of online play you can always save and carry on later knowing that the game would be completed, so it removes the disappointment or anger.

Plus it gives a purpose with just playing friendlies they can be dull I found but with the structure of a league gives you a motivation.

Try a league one day there is never a rush or set time to how long you have to play in a session.

Problem is I may go weeks without playing the game and even if I do get some time, it's never a well defined time which lends itself to online leagues. I don't want to commit to something I can't live up to and that's why restrict myself to random online games and mostly F5 games. I may play an occasional T10 but mostly stick to F5s as 30 mins at a time is the most I can commit.

zainul1984

School Cricketer
psn id: ripdemall. I am very good in this game so add me at your own risk :):):):)

Daniboy95

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hello everyone, my id is kratnath please add me :)

D

Deleted member 149013

Played my first random match in a while.

PSN was Venky83 I don’t think it’s the same some bloke that owns Blackburn Rovers.

He choose to bat.

David Willey comes in bowls the first ball, the Indian batsman just smashes it up the air and caught at mid-on.

He quit after one ball.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Played my first random match in a while.

PSN was Venky83 I don’t think it’s the same some bloke that owns Blackburn Rovers.

He choose to bat.

David Willey comes in bowls the first ball, the Indian batsman just smashes it up the air and caught at mid-on.

He quit after one ball.
Wow!! That was quick..

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
It could just have been a normal run of the mill disconnect .....

Or you bowled one hell of a ball to scare him away.

D

Deleted member 149013

Just a standard leg cutter at the 4th stump line.

After finally finding someone to play against.. going through team selection and coin toss it just felt like a waste.

He is well within his rights to leave the game but if he stuck around who knows might have been a good match..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
When I used to play the game on PS3, I would just give a few loose balls for sixes so that he would be there till the end of the match and not quit early...:D

ishanb97

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys! Add me up in your friend list. PSN- Shivang2001. Some of you might have played with me!

sax78y

School Cricketer
Hi everyone. New to this game. A cricket lover from Australia. PSN ID is sax78y. Looking forward to a match. Cheers

HashimSalar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi guys. I'm a cricket team captain here in Saudi Arabia. My psn id is: HASHIMSALAR. hoping to play with u soon!!!!!!!!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Interested in DBC14 co-op.. Add me: funnyadit .

Users who are viewing this thread