PS3: PS3 username thread for online matchups

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nothing bad, it was just the enthusiasm had gone to take part in the leagues. Might play a rare friendly in the future, just run its course I think.

I would recommend playing random folks online as you come across different players with different tactics. Online gameplay is what brings you back to DBC long after offline gameplay and repetitive career mode have lost their charm.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Have to call out an online quitter on PS3 "sathis_ram" with a different modus operandi. I played 3 matches with him online over the last few weeks. First match I was in a dominant position when all of a sudden get this disconnect message and the guy sends me a msg saying he can't save the game and I should do so. I did and sent him a message to resume but no resume. I gave him the benefit of doubt and a couple of weeks down the road I played another game with the bloke and presto I'm in a winning position and the disconnect happens.

Yesterday I played another game and thought may as well give the chap a chance to see if these disconnects are genuine. I batted first and put on a decent total on board, and as usual the guy was struggling and would've lost the game when I suddenly I get the "Your opponents wishes to save the game" right before the 3rd over is about to be completed (we were playing a 5 overs game). I continue and bam! I get the "disconnect" message. The guy is supposed to be one of the top players on PS3 online and I wonder why he bothers playing when he can't take a thrashing.

Unfortunately I'm seeing this trend of "save request" followed by a disconnect more and more online these days. I can't understand why folks don't simply forfeit the game and have to go through the hassle of unplugging network from their console... it's not as if they get a "L" against their name. I've had things crop up sometime and have to leave the game and simply forfeit with a message (if I've enough time) that something urgent came up and had to forfeit.

Cricz25

Club Captain
I have stopped playing random for these reasons.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I have stopped playing random for these reasons.

The positives still outweigh the negatives though. You get bored playing the same folks over and over and it's fun to come across different players.

Cricz25

Club Captain
Thanks Buddy. Please PM me some genuine player's PSNs. Cheers. Will ask them for leagues as well.

akshu_india

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi, this is akshay. Am new to this forum. Do add me to any ps3 leagues. Thank you. My psn id is: akshu_india

rtsks

School Cricketer
Hi guys i ma karthik do add me to any new leagues or competition , my PSN id is rtsks..

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Came across another quitter 'jaast006' or some such (could be 'jast006'). After restricting him to 10/9 off 5 overs, I was 7/0 off one when the bloke disconnected. It couldn't be the network connection or power outage on the other end coz I saw another match being set by the bloke.

Users who are viewing this thread