PSV Eindhoven: FIFA 07 story

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
The new PSV Eindhoven coach Sammy Kora

PSV Eindhoven has given Sammy Kora an one-year contract to help them in the Dutch League, he is said to be very happy with the club and will try to do his best by all means

STAY TUNED CLUB SQUAD SOON TO FOLLOW

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Good start. I'm looking forward to this story. Beat every team but Liverpool, whenever you play!

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
The Eindhovens Dagblad caught up with Sammy Kora the new PSV Eindhoven coach and had an interview with the coach

Herte Van Hilzberger: Hi and welcome Sammy, what a job you have on your hands to help PSV Eindhoven in the Dutch Eredivise, how do you see it?

Sammy Kora: First of all thank you for having me in this consultation, as a new football coach every one anticipates a lot more out of the squad, yes there will be questions about my methods and technicality. The reason why the PSV panel came up to me was that they feel a coach from the Asian game could bring a lot into the Dutch league and maybe bamboozle the opposition.

Herte Van Hilzberger: How did the team react to you on the first day of training?

Sammy Kora: I took the team out on the pitch, yes I knew each and every player but I told them to introduce themselves to me. They quickly settled down and realized that I am here to do the job. A coach should always have a good bond with their players

Herte Van Hilzberger: Will we be seeing a lot of changes to the PSV side?

Sammy Kora: That question has no drive, of course there will be changes in the team, on the technical side and on the field, new formations and new set ups. I find hard to coupe with old methods

Herte Van Hilzberger: You have a tough task travelling to Feyenoord your rivals, as this is your first game, what do you have in mind?

Sammy Kora: This would be where I am going to be measured, the fans will show me respect if I either draw or win, but they will be throwing harsh words to me and cursing the PSV panel for hiring me if I lose. Feyenoord are no pushovers, consisting out of strong players and they had a chat with Marco Van Basten the Dutch coach and that has lifted their spirits very high.

*The game between Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven will be scheduled this Friday*

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good start Shev :)

Shame Sammy Kora took over Guus Hiddink :(. Oh well, good luck!

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I like to do things strange! so that's why my new thread on PSV Eindhovens story will be questionable, yeah this may not be the best idea ever but it's something original and something that has never been done thus far, instead of the old pictures and words I have created a commentary for the game, it will be on download, the games I play will be 2 minutes long on world class, the commentary will be done by me! you can download the commentary and listen to it...I am taking a gamble on it but I hope you enjoy

Attachments

• Feyenoord vs PSV Eindhoven.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some good commentary there :).

Maybe a few pictures or words after the game with the players perhaps.

Good to see you picked up a point against your biggest rivals :)

Good luck for the rest of the story,
Left_Hander

:cheers

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
The opening ceremony vs Feyenoord

Attachments

• opening ceremony vs feyenoord.JPG
    opening ceremony vs feyenoord.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 29