Q&A

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Lol, calm down guys. Way too many questions... He's got a game to make :p!

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
any new news??its already march of 2009 and i think this game was supposed to release in 2008??is the game still on?or has it been abandoned?

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Faraz plz give us an update on the game we would also like a demo soon :). You've gotta hurry a bit EA is on roll for Cricket 09 and they may release it in May-June probably. We would be glad if we could get our hands on Cricket Revolution before on the EA's one. :D

ganapati

School Cricketer
And also, until now I have mostly heard about gameplay which is pretty good but what about the game modes? Is there anything else other than ICC tournaments...like world series or oneday series or test match between two teams .. In brian lara cricket 2005 I was able customize the tournament to either one day series including number of matches .... even for world tour where you can have practice matches and then test series then one day series like one whole tour. So, can we expect similar in cricket revolution?

The reason I want to bring this issue is because not many people didnt like brian cricket 2007 for not having much in gamemodes eventhough it did had online play.

Moreover, I think this has been pointed before about the bowling speeds. I think most times bowling is too slow also. It's like you have a lot of time to play which ever shot you want.

Last edited:

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
To put it simply this game is a higher quality updated version of stick cricket.
If you enjoy that like thousands of other people do then you will enjoy this.

sameer18

Club Cricketer
1.is it coming in India ?
2.is it only available via download ?

II_BiGHitteR_II

School Cricketer
man dont bump such a old thread!!!

Post the bloody question in the new, active threads. And read them first for gods sake.

Users who are viewing this thread