Question about BT Option 3

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've asked BT this, but I can't get a straight answer (doesn't help that some of the Customer Service rep's English is hard to understand), so maybe someone here can help.

BT Option 3 has unlimited usage, but if you're a very heavy user, your speed can be throttled back. Does it get throttled back during peak hours (6pm-10pm?) or is it throughout the day? Also, when it says heavy usage, does it mean if you download a lot during peak hours? Right now, I'm only doing heavy downloads during non peak times. If it does get throttled back, how long does that last for? Hours? Days? Months? I just couldn't get a straight answer from BT! :mad:

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not ever been throttled back, download what I want, when I want. I think unless you are constantly downloading all the time, month after month after month without a break I doubt they'll do anything. If they do you can always bribe them with chocolate bars, penguins?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Not ever been throttled back, download what I want, when I want. I think unless you are constantly downloading all the time, month after month after month without a break I doubt they'll do anything. If they do you can always bribe them with chocolate bars, penguins?

On BT Option 3, yes? OK, thanks for that. As for penguins, well I've got tons of those right now!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread