Questions from a Newbie

Nick02111989

School Cricketer
Hey guys,

Cricket lover here, but new to big ant cricket games, i have a couple of queries.

My fielders never seem to be right on the boundary rope, even though the field editor shows them as such. How do i get my fielders all the way out?

Batting seems fun, and i am getting better, but I'm finding bowling quite frustrating. Along with the above fielding issue, I'm finding that in career mode, the ai will randomly block fours and sixes to undefended areas of the field from completely inappropriate deliveries. Is there any way to avoid this, or am i doing something wrong?

When batting, is there a way to show a timing bar, just until i get used to it?

Cheers in advance.

Nick

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It will hopefully be fixed in the next patch , and we dont know when its going to be out .

Wild guess , before Christmas...

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
For the batting bar it can only be done using the standard controls. Otherwise you will have to use the timing feedback on the score hud. As for the fielders they may be walking in. You aren't doing anything wrong it may just be to do with the game. Blocking balls where they need to hit a 4/6 off the last ball seems to be an issue with the ai (also you probably bowled far too well for them, give yourself some credit haha)

Users who are viewing this thread