Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i had done a few more a while back when there were no unique faces...edited the smiling faces and all....i can post some bmps here....if some1 wants to help me with the head shapes plzz let me know...i can make some bmps here while i'm on holiday and some1 can help me with the headshapes..

here are dhoni....sehwag and pathan

damn cant post the bmps here....file size limit is 97 kb...but the bmps are 197 kb...can any of the mods increase the size limit plz

saikishan

School Cricketer
Rahul said:
i had done a few more a while back when there were no unique faces...edited the smiling faces and all....i can post some bmps here....if some1 wants to help me with the head shapes plzz let me know...i can make some bmps here while i'm on holiday and some1 can help me with the headshapes..

here are dhoni....sehwag and pathan

damn cant post the bmps here....file size limit is 97 kb...but the bmps are 197 kb...can any of the mods increase the size limit plz

If you have photoshop, you can save the picture as a JPEG and decrease the file from quality 12 to 8. This changes the picture size. :onpc

dkp131

Club Cricketer
rahul, we are waiting for u. I M UR NUMBER 1 fan. UR FACES ARE PERFECT.

plz do some more faces while u r on holidays

Rahul

International Cricketer
irfan
IrfanPathan1.jpg

dhoni
Dhoni1.jpg

sehwag
Sehwag2.jpg

i had done these a while back...might just edit a few more bmps...any1 wants to do the headshape and try them online for me...i wont have time to try them ingame and stuff.......so plzz lemme know if any1 is interested and can post some ingame screens and the big files if the face looks decent ingame

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
AWESOME faces Rahul!

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Hey Rahul can you make a face bmp for Zaheer Khan, Lakshmipathy Balaji and Gambhir as these are only left in my India Face Pack.

Pic's can be found in my thread. You just make a bmp i will test it out for you.

Btw your Sehwag and mine Sehwag look's very same.

And i tried your Pathan and this is how it look's. You need adjust his hair, bring them a bit lower (i.e reduce his forehead area)

Attachments

• Sehwag 3 .jpg
    Sehwag 3 .jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Face_071.jpg
    Face_071.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 186

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Rahul sorry to use ur thread.

I tried making faces & nothing turned out well.
So I made this terrorist of counter strike. ;)

Attachments

• terrorist.jpg
    terrorist.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 169

Users who are viewing this thread