Rahul's Face Thread

dont quite understand the 3d format...the faces are already 3d

here are samuels and ricardo powell...

let me know if the colour of ricrdo powell's skin is fine or shud i make him fairer?

Attachments

• Marlon Samuels.png
    Marlon Samuels.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Ricardo Powell 1.png
    Ricardo Powell 1.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 117
Just downloaded the English faces. Going to go and try and put them into the game, couple of requests though. Please could you make Trescothick, Hoggard and Giles faces please then I can play with the England team plus faces. That would be brilliant. Thanks

rahul
here are some screenshots of the windies faces you've made, they look excellent in game.

Attachments

• lara preview.jpg
    lara preview.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
  • bravopreview.jpg
    bravopreview.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 100
  • samuelspreview.jpg
    samuelspreview.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 95
  • ReonKingpreview.jpg
    ReonKingpreview.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 95
  • browne preview.jpg
    browne preview.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 89
  • powellpreview.jpg
    powellpreview.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
thanks for the west indies faces

hey i saves the faces as bmp but when i try to import it using graphic importer v2 is says an " error occured" and i did rotate the pics

I downloaded te faces in PNG form I think, but do not know how to make it so I can import them using the GI. Please help

i think u need them to be in bmp format to use Graphic importer

Australia vs West Indies ODI Faces in Gi format released!! go get them fromt he faces/face pack section

Australia%20vs%20West%20Indies%20ODI%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20by%20Rahul%20Preview.jpg

Rahul can we have a WI and Aussie face pack in a bmp format please? in fact can we have both types of formats for all your facepacks to follow?

australian face update was on the site wasnt it?? not sure if its been put back up...but i'll post the west indies player faces in bmp soon on the site...along with eng vs south africa and england face pack

England vs South Africa Test Faces GI Format Released!! Go get them from the faces/face packs section in the download centre of the site!!

plzz post your comments here!!

England%20vs%20South%20Africa%20Test%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20by%20Rahul%20Preview.jpg

guyz any1 who has the aussie face update v1
nz face update v1
india face pack update v1
and the umpire face pack in gi format preview pic plzzz post them here as i need to put them back up on the site.

the sri lankan face pack is back up now....so those who want it can get it from the download section....it also includes two faces made by supoyb and also includes 2 faces which i made later including maharoof and malinga....these were not included earlier...so those who downloaded the face pack earlier should download it again if they want these extra faces!!

the rest of the face packs are all up except the 1s mentioned abve so go get them!!

Sri%20Lanka%20Face%20Pack%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Here are NZ update v1 and Indian facepack update v1...these are the ones that u needed right?

also can you make either GI importable separate facepacks for each country(like you did for SL) or just bmp facepacks...of course along with the combos that you make right now?

EDIT: Also attached are the zipped bmp's of the umpire's faces...not GI version...

Attachments

• India Face Pack Update v1 by Rahul.zip
    357.2 KB · Views: 35
  • New Zealand Face Pack Update v1 by Rahul.zip
    963.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Umpires.zip
    184.8 KB · Views: 24
thanx a lot sachin...do u also have the australain face pack update v1?? thats the last 1 left

Users who are viewing this thread