Rahul's Face Thread

i'll make the azhar mahmood face soon....the bravo face i already made in the aus vs west indies face pack...

and yup...soon i will release the west indies and england face packs in bmp format so that u can import the faces manually!!

here is mohommad khalil of pakistan....not doing too good a job in australia so donno how long he'll remain int he side!!

Attachments

• Mohammad Khalil.png
    Mohammad Khalil.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 115
hi rahul
here are 2 good pics of Azhar mahmood and a Rao Iftikhar pic also who is currently in the pakistan side replacing shoaib akhtar.

Attachments

• azhar 1.jpg
    azhar 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 97
  • azhar.jpg
    azhar.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 98
  • RAO.jpg
    RAO.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
England face pack v2 by rahul released. get it from the faces/face packs section of the download centre. It contains all the england player faces both odi and test including the latest one day additions ian bell, kevin peiterson and alex wharf.It also includes the faces i had made earlier including trescothick hoggard and new versions of most of the faces including harmison, flintoff, vaughan, gerraint jones and others.

These faces are in bmp format so unzip and import manually using the import as bmp option in graphics importer 2.2! Enjoy!! Post comments here plzz!!
England%20Face%20Pack%20v2%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

thanks rahul...shortly i will start an England v India testmatch...if possible let other facepacks/updates too come along in bmp format...

thanx for the pics supoy...here's one version of azhar mahmood....did loads of editing ont he first pic u gave...i'll try a new version with the pics u posted...let me know how u like this 1....also mohommad hafeez!!

Attachments

• Azhar Mahmood 3.png
    Azhar Mahmood 3.png
    12 KB · Views: 95
  • Mohommad Hafeez.png
    Mohommad Hafeez.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 85
well gr8 faces mate can u make face of two new fast bowler of pakistan
1> mohammad asif
2>rio aftikhar
or if u alreay created than give me the link thanks

here's rao...can u get some pics of mohomad asif??

Attachments

• Rao Iftikhar 2.png
    Rao Iftikhar 2.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 77
rahul can u release these faces as you create them please?

thanx preet...and yup sohail i will release this pakistani update soon...if u want any particular face u can use photoshop...change the mode to indexed colour instead of rpg...flip vertical and convert to bmp!! but i'll try to release them soon....updateting a few more faces first

yup...found the pic...will get it done soon!!

here's another version of azhar mahmood and mohammad asif!!

Attachments

• Azhar Mahmood 4.png
    Azhar Mahmood 4.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Mohammad Asif.png
    Mohammad Asif.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread