Rahul's Face Thread

really a very good idea and could you pls also include faces of Imran Khan, sunil Gavaskar, Kapil Dev and others of the 80's so we can play classic matches too plssssssssssssssss.

Hello Rahul the pic of Ahar Mahmood I save it as picture and tried to import it into the game I cannot because the colour Depth is 24 Bits it should be 8 Bits. could you pls inform me how to get ther color Depth to 8 Bits. Thank you.

convert to indexed colour...256 colours using adobe photoshop

here are new versions of danish kaneria and salman butt....

Attachments

• Danish Kaneria.png
    Danish Kaneria.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Salman Butt 3.png
    Salman Butt 3.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 153
After converting to indexed colour...256 colours using adobe photoshop this what I get for the faces lot of difference nothing like yours not clear at all pls help

Attachments

• Salman Butt 3.jpg
    Salman Butt 3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Azhar Mahmood 4.jpg
    Azhar Mahmood 4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
that's strange...checked the options there?? u have to set one option to none.....if u cant figure out gimme a day or 2....want to update a few more pakistani faces then i'll put them up!!

can you please make me a saeed anwar and a waqar younis.

please please please please please

can u post some pics plzz...i'll have a go at them then

k here are the pics. you can use any

Attachments

• anwar.gif
    anwar.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 108
  • saeed.gif
    saeed.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 107
  • waqar.gif
    waqar.gif
    37.7 KB · Views: 106
here u go...waqar younis and saeed anwar..lemme know how u like them and how the beard of anwar looks ingame...plzz post some ingame pics if possible

e=mc i made aleem dar a page or 2 back...i'll post it here again in bmp

Attachments

• Waqar Younis.png
    Waqar Younis.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Saeed Anwar.png
    Saeed Anwar.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Saeed Anwar & Waqar Younis by Rahul.zip
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
thanks man. yeah my cricket 2004 file is messed up right now but i can just tell they are gonna look great. but can someone else please post some in game pics.

thanx preet!!

Here is the umpire face update v1...contains two versions of aleem dar...nadeem ghauri and hariharan!! let me know how u like them....ste could u put this up ont he main site as well...i'm getting too lazy to put up stuff on the site coz i dont get too much timeon the comp now...busy with studies!! if possible can put up all the stuff which i post here on the site!!

Attachments

• ICC Umpire Face update v1 by Rahul.jpg
    ICC Umpire Face update v1 by Rahul.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 200
  • ICC Umpire Face Pack Update v1 by Rahul.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread