Rahul's Pitch Ads

I made some of them smaller. I'd need some feedback on how they're supposed to look but I've made some changes for the moment.

here's a new pitchad...the natwest 1 used in the current series..let me know if it's correct coz i made it from lookin at the match...dont have a pic...if any1 has a pic and wants me to improve something let me know!!

Attachments

• natwest preview1.jpg
    natwest preview1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 145
thanx vaughan!!

another preview.....is the length and width fine??

Attachments

• natwest preview 2.jpg
    natwest preview 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 143
flipped?? i saw the game and the 1 on the keeper's side appears straight like the pic i posted!

here's an improved versions...the changed the logo tot he correct 1...it had parts of lighter red as well which i have added.....let me know which colour is better....the move 1's natwest writing looks a little untidy right...that's coz i resized it!!

Attachments

• natwest preview 1.jpg
    natwest preview 1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 123
another comparison.....the shape and colour are both diff on both...let me know which 1 i shud release.....frankly speaking i prefer the 1 on the left!!

Attachments

• natwest preview 2.jpg
    natwest preview 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 121
i was watching yest....keeper side appeared straight...anyways i'll be releasing both versions so ppl can choose....so there will be 4 pitchads in it....2 versions of each colour....1 straight at keeper's end and other inverted at keepers end!!

otherwise u think they're ready for release or shud i make any improvements??

yes rahul please release it asap

thanx for the comments...will release it very soon

also made the new stumps...they're navy blue arnt they?? how do u like them???

credits to bharat....as i used his black natwest 1s as base!! edited the colour and also edited the red to make it double coloured!!

Attachments

• natswest 2004 stumps preview.jpg
    natswest 2004 stumps preview.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 116
Thought with all these pitch mats I would have a go at one myself! You can download it from the Stadium Graphics part of the downloads on the main site.

3mat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread