Random Thoughts

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Got bit by a cat when trying to help it ! Got 2 injections today and need to get 4 more in coming days !

Laughing & angry at the same time . Would you ever try to help animals from now ? :/

One woman kept a cat as pet and it bite her . Again she kept another cat , and it also bite her . LOL !

I would say beware of animals except fishes in aquarium tank [ I had it . ] :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Laughing & angry at the same time . Would you ever try to help animals from now ? :/

One woman kept a cat as pet and it bite her . Again she kept another cat , and it also bite her . LOL !

I would say beware of animals except fishes in aquarium tank [ I had it . ] :)
It's not my cat. It was a stray cat. But yeah, I need to be more careful next time.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
It's not my cat. It was a stray cat. But yeah, I need to be more careful next time.

Whatever it may be stray or pet ... Sometimes pet may also pose danger in some cases . You never can predict when ..... And helping is good , it's one thing but one must be aware ...

Another I can remember is of my aunt , she went to feed a cow and it injured her with its head ... :spy

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My great grandfather was killed by his horse, it kicked him and sent him flying, he banged his head on the ground when he fell and died, that was on his farm in France.[DOUBLEPOST=1594834607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got bit by a cat when trying to help it ! Got 2 injections today and need to get 4 more in coming days !
Where did it bite you? :eek:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I once got bit by a cat as well. It was a pet cat (not mine) and I was playing with her and got her angry so she bit me. It was a nightmare getting those injections as I was only a kid and was very afraid of them. But I learned my lesson and didn't come close to any cats again :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My great grandfather was killed by his horse, it kicked him and sent him flying, he banged his head on the ground when he fell and died, that was on his farm in France.[DOUBLEPOST=1594834607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where did it bite you? :eek:
That's sad :(

On my hand. I have got 3 marks now. Like if you stab with a pin or needle, something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread