Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So the GTA VI trailer is out

The Good: More trailers to come
The Bad: Release year 2025 (gonna be some wait)
The Ugly: Release on consoles first, PC later (wait got even longer, I'm guessing a min 12 months after console release :mad )
Given how long the wait has been, this has to be the greatest video game in the history of video games to satisfy everyone. Hoping it doesn't turn into a Cyberpunk 2077.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Who is the oldest member here who is still active? I joined here back in 2008 so it has been good 15 years but I am sure someone here is still active who has been here before 2008.

Miss the good old days of PC with Yudi, Prithvi, BCB, Sartaj, Prats, RPHKR, Barmy, Zim, Aussie1st, Ollie, Snowy?, Callum, Riz, Insomniac, Aditya123, ZoraxDoom,Sohum, Mark aka PCFan123, Treva, GIllyfan, Highlander999, blake, Surendar, West Indian, westindies2007, kev, kiko97, Shantanu, WORLD CHAMPIONS, SLowcoach, Funknath, Chewie, Biggy, hedger_14, MaD, BKB1991, Blazerix, Dipak.

This was my first league every that I was able to participate https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...eague-season-6-introducing-lethal-lions.81791 Sartaj gave me my first ever chance to participate. We both connected because I was so young he guided me to do things right and he was the king at that time running a leabue which well over 1000 posts back in those days and that is a lot of posts.

I sometimes wonder what are they all upto, I know we lost Prithvi but I would love to talk to them once reminiscing old memories (not that anyone would even remember me).

We had so much back on PC, Story of the Month, League of the Month so many active players, C07 constantly being mod, the sub-continent issue. WOW! That was a great time. I love Planet Cricket and I hope everyone else is doing great in life too. The above are some names I could remember.

@Gaurav_7 and his Bangladesh story was gold standard, I would be so jealous of him as I could not write a good story as him and he would always win the Story of the month.

I see Yudi's post on Twitter/X sometimes so I know he is doing great. @SaiSrini is still active, I would read his stories back those days (before I joined PC).

I am sure @Gaurav_7 , @Till Valhalla, @VC the slogger, @Umair7 who are still active remember most of them. I am glad atleast I have few who are still active.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Who is the oldest member here who is still active? I joined here back in 2008 so it has been good 15 years but I am sure someone here is still active who has been here before 2008.

Miss the good old days of PC with Yudi, Prithvi, BCB, Sartaj, Prats, RPHKR, Barmy, Zim, Aussie1st, Ollie, Snowy?, Callum, Riz, Insomniac, Aditya123, ZoraxDoom,Sohum, Mark aka PCFan123, Treva, GIllyfan, Highlander999, blake, Surendar, West Indian, westindies2007, kev, kiko97, Shantanu, WORLD CHAMPIONS, SLowcoach, Funknath, Chewie, Biggy, hedger_14, MaD, BKB1991, Blazerix, Dipak.

This was my first league every that I was able to participate https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...eague-season-6-introducing-lethal-lions.81791 Sartaj gave me my first ever chance to participate. We both connected because I was so young he guided me to do things right and he was the king at that time running a leabue which well over 1000 posts back in those days and that is a lot of posts.

I sometimes wonder what are they all upto, I know we lost Prithvi but I would love to talk to them once reminiscing old memories (not that anyone would even remember me).

We had so much back on PC, Story of the Month, League of the Month so many active players, C07 constantly being mod, the sub-continent issue. WOW! That was a great time. I love Planet Cricket and I hope everyone else is doing great in life too. The above are some names I could remember.

@Gaurav_7 and his Bangladesh story was gold standard, I would be so jealous of him as I could not write a good story as him and he would always win the Story of the month.

I see Yudi's post on Twitter/X sometimes so I know he is doing great. @SaiSrini is still active, I would read his stories back those days (before I joined PC).

I am sure @Gaurav_7 , @Till Valhalla, @VC the slogger, @Umair7 who are still active remember most of them. I am glad atleast I have few who are still active.
Don't forget @MattW
He still walks among us.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

You've been here for almost as long as I have been on planet Earth :chill:

And to think this forum has been around as long as T20 international cricket (Or longer, I'm not even sure)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Can’t believe you forgot me. :( Though in all fairness I was an utter idiot back then in my teenage years and not very rememberable. :p

Some of those names take me down the memory lane.

You've been here for almost as long as I have been on planet Earth :chill:

And to think this forum has been around as long as T20 international cricket (Or longer, I'm not even sure)

And now I feel old again.

I think this forum’s activity depends partly on cricket games being successful. A lot of the activity has dampened because Cricket 07 became old and there hasn’t been a cricket game that has been as big and externally moddable since.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Makes me think this would probably be the oldest proper cricket community on the web that is still active... It was there before the T20 WC existed, when the first IPL season was on, when BBL began, when India won the World Cup, when WI won two T20 World cups, when England won the WC, when Covid struck and now it has witnessed Cricket post-Covid too. It has seen so many players like Kohli, Rohit, Root, Smith, Kane and even Babar go from U-19 kids to World Dominators and has existed before anyone even knew who those players were. Insane
Post automatically merged:

Can’t believe you forgot me. :( Though in all fairness I was an utter idiot back then in my teenage years and not very rememberable. :p

It would be epic if this forum lives long enough that even I'm able to come back during my Adult years and then look back. And why should it not, considering it's been around since the last 18 years or something

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Makes me think this would probably be the oldest proper cricket community on the web that is still active... It was there before the T20 WC existed, when the first IPL season was on, when BBL began, when India won the World Cup, when WI won two T20 World cups, when England won the WC, when Covid struck and now it has witnessed Cricket post-Covid too. It has seen so many players like Kohli, Rohit, Root, Smith, Kane and even Babar go from U-19 kids to World Dominators and has existed before anyone even knew who those players were. Insane

It would be epic if this forum lives long enough that even I'm able to come back during my Adult years and then look back. And why should it not, considering it's been around since the last 18 years or something

Depends on how long CricketWeb has existed for. This forum will probably last as long as the servers aren’t taken down thankfully.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

I think PlanetCricket existed in some form since 2000 or 1999. I could be wrong.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

And now I feel old again.

I think this forum’s activity depends partly on cricket games being successful. A lot of the activity has dampened because Cricket 07 became old and there hasn’t been a cricket game that has been as big and externally moddable since.
I am sorry, dint mean to forget you or @MattW as pointed by @Till Valhalla. I was trying to recollect as many names as possible. I am glad we still connect.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Damn man, you forgot me! Don't forget banned members so easily :laughter:

I've been active since 2004....

Couple of the guys I remember Satan666, aussie1st ,duffarma, Zexy Zahid (Fantasy cricket was his life), Abhas, Shantanu, World Champions(never met a bigger Aussie fan than him), suren(forgot his PC name). Ofc, can never forget the admins, but the one staff member who stood out then was Andrew Nixon(very strict) -kept pinging me for signature violations every now and then.

Edit: forgot @SaiSrini . Guess he has been around longer?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread