Random Thoughts

While reading this I put my shoe on the wrong foot. Took me a while to realise why it felt weird

God I hate how distracted I get. I cannot even study for 5 straight minutes! I haven't studied for a single exam so far because of that. I actually want to do well on my Economics exam so I'm trying a little harder to concentrate, but it's not working lol. I planned to start studying about 4 hours ago. I haven't read a single page yet because I keep pushing it back an extra hour.

God I hate how distracted I get. I cannot even study for 5 straight minutes! I haven't studied for a single exam so far because of that. I actually want to do well on my Economics exam so I'm trying a little harder to concentrate, but it's not working lol. I planned to start studying about 4 hours ago. I haven't read a single page yet because I keep pushing it back an extra hour.

Well turning off the computer would be a good start!

Procrastination, had it for all my life.

Indeed. Have an in-class Geography essay tomorrow. Haven't started studying at all and I don't know anything. Although on the upside I won the league with AFC Liverpool in FM10 (Y)

Procrastination, my best friend.

I reckon I'm alright for my Maths exams(except the last one, which I need to work on, but it's end of June, so yeah). Physics is somehow going to find a way to screw me over. Thank goodness for the practical case studies - pretty sure I'm getting the highest grade in those.

Some one please help me with C# i have to have this big program written by sunday and dont know how to do it:p

Users who are viewing this thread