Random Thoughts

Was bloody hot today out in the field. Took 3 wickets and then came in, 7 down, and had an unbeaten 82 partnership with our number 3 to win the game. He ended 107* with me 26*. Absolutely loving my cricket at the moment!

Last edited:
Thats damn impressive on a day like today. It makes me glad I can't play cricket with my oh so easy to injure shoulder on days like today, however, I am going watching my old team play tomorrow for the first time this season, who knows, might get a go in the nets, reignite my love.

We have a temperature of 42oC - 49oC in Dubai in summer
And around 60% humidity :(

I went to Egypt earlier on in the year, it's winter and all the Egyptians are moaning it's cold, it's 30C and on our penultimate day got quite badly sun-burnt and indeed sun-stroke after failing to lotion up for 4 hours....

It tried to rain twice, you could feel the clouds giving up.

I went to Egypt earlier on in the year, it's winter and all the Egyptians are moaning it's cold, it's 30C and on our penultimate day got quite badly sun-burnt and indeed sun-stroke after failing to lotion up for 4 hours....

Sun-stroke is an amazing feeling, its kinda like being hung-over, but I'd say worse because its not self inflicted, and oh, you're in pain from the burn as well as a nice headache.

You've got 2hrs 54mins to get your ass down to the warehouse.

Tell me about it, we long for rain whole year around. It rains I think 6-7 times maximum in a year. That too, the rain isn't that heavy.
When it does rain, I always spend my time outside getting soaked :p

I ate whole watermelon today. I think it was 2 kgs :p
Quite stuffed at the moment :D

Chest Guard

I play Club Cricket in the US. The ball has hurt my stomach a couple of times while batting.

Do you think people will consider me to be a sissy if I wear baseball style armor on the chest and stomach while batting?

Please be honest about your views. I won't take it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread