Random Thoughts

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My heart just sank to hear that mate. RIP. He'll be around you always.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
i hate antibiotics. they make you feel like crap.

And on that note, i have a craving for donuts :(

Magz

Club Cricketer
Antibiotics are so over used, some GP's still prescribe them for colds :facepalm

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Haha. Very funny. Not.

It took me 20 minutes to get out my bed this morning. I went to the bathroom to take a dump, but realised I don't have enough strength too. Every 2 mins I'm coughing out my lungs and doubling over in pain.

I hate antibiotics. The last time I felt this bad was the last time I was put on antibiotics as well. I should stop letting doctors prescribe them to me.

Magz

Club Cricketer
I hate antibiotics. The last time I felt this bad was the last time I was put on antibiotics as well. I should stop letting doctors prescribe them to me.

He shouldn't because anti-biotics are for bacterial infection and colds are viral, so they won't do jack all for you.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
n00b doctor :( Maybe thought i got a bacterial infection. I was using Panadol Cold&Flu for a couple of days before I went to him, it was having no effect. Told him that.

Magz

Club Cricketer
Perhaps. Unfortunately with colds and the like there isn't much you can do except take some paracetamol and wait for your body to to get rid of it.

P

pcfan123

Don't know what doctors are like there but here they are just legal drug dealers. They don't really want to cure you, just sell you drugs. I have 0 respect for American doctors, they may be the best in the world but they are doctors for the wrong reasons.

Socialized medicine oh how I want thee

Magz

Club Cricketer
Most medication is far over prescribed, it says a lot about modern society that anti-depressants are the single most prescribed medication, despite there being little true evidence of efficacy or even of them having any effect at all. It's sad to say there are a minority of doctors who do just chuck drugs at us, I've had personal experience of mental health service and in my case medication wasn't even mentioned, which is the kind of policy that I will adhere to when I qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread