Random Thoughts

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I must go for E5

Don't have any idea about E5. My Uncle was using Galaxy Y Pro and was having battery problem just after 6-7 months of buy and within a one and half year he had to replace the battery. Currently he is using Blackberry Bold 9700 and its working absolutely fine. Battery Problem solved, I cant tell you exactly how much can it go at one run but yeah probably a hell lot better then SAMSUNG and NOKIA's !

Manly

Thor
Bang! Baseball podcast in the can, hopefully it sounds decent and I become a podcast superstar.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Don't have any idea about E5. My Uncle was using Galaxy Y Pro and was having battery problem just after 6-7 months of buy and within a one and half year he had to replace the battery. Currently he is using Blackberry Bold 9700 and its working absolutely fine. Battery Problem solved, I cant tell you exactly how much can it go at one run but yeah probably a hell lot better then SAMSUNG and NOKIA's !

Ahan,9700 a touch too old,The new 9900 has disastrous battery...

BTW iam tilting towards bugdet qwerties bogs down to E5,E6 or BB curve 9220/9320... :D

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He once made his niece sleep naked next to him.

Only adds to the notion that sexual repression causes more depravity than it prevents, really.

Users who are viewing this thread