Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh! what have I done! I'm soooooo sorrryyy MR Police. :(

P Squared

International Coach
Yeah well seems like everyone is trying to get over their addiction, I have successfully laid off FM for a year now.:D

Edit- On the topic of FM addiction, came across this absolute gem in an article in The Guardian.

and then the chap, another journalist, whose wife found him sat with his head in his hands in the kitchen late one night. 'What's wrong?' she said. 'I've been sacked,' he mumbled. His wife burst into tears. She was pregnant, they'd just taken out a mortgage, she was terrified for their future. It took him several minutes to clarify that he'd only been sacked on a computer game, not in real life."

lol

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yup , I mean Football Manager by FM. Who are you using in your save right now and which year are you in ? Post screenies.

Well I started a new career a couple of days ago so am only in January 2014. Using a Millwall side just inside the relegation zone, failing to adapt to my shit passing tactics.

Here's a few screenies anyway:

Attachments

• Odd formation.png
    Odd formation.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Squad.png
    Squad.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Table.png
    Table.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 8

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
Well I started a new career a couple of days ago so am only in January 2014. Using a Millwall side just inside the relegation zone, failing to adapt to my shit passing tactics.

Here's a few screenies anyway:

Dont you get bored of playing FM games.I played it on my friend's pc.Set pieces,Strategy,Contracts blah blah blah.Its much more interesting to play temple run on my android rather than FM.....

Users who are viewing this thread