Random Thoughts

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^That is like a bowler telling a certain Rahul Dravid 'Hit me out of the park if you are a man!'. You know it will have no affect on Dravid and it obviously does not make him any lesser a man. If you know what I mean @AbhishekVAshok .

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
124719d1401364571t-random-thoughts-untitled.jpg

Really?

You didn't get it man.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
I once asked silly questions from matt and he replied. Most feared person on this site for me is matt. @MattW sir what will you say about the man who is criticsing you? I'll simply say that he is doing illegal activities by doing so.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I once asked silly questions from matt and he replied. Most feared person on this site for me is matt. @MattW sir what will you say about the man who is criticsing you? I'll simply say that he is doing illegal activities by doing so.

Yes. Smuggling drugs is less illegal than insulting MattW. Criticizing MattW will not only give you a ban from PC but also will get you imprisoned for 4 years and eventually you'll get hanged by the @Mod Police.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
Yes. Smuggling drugs is less illegal than insulting MattW. Criticizing MattW will not only give you a ban from PC but also will get you imprisoned for 4 years and eventually you'll get hanged by the @Mod Police.

Is it true? I think @Mod Police is not a real police. Its fake. Please note:- I am6 not trying to insult anyone. I'm just doubting someone's existence.

Users who are viewing this thread