Random Thoughts

D

Deleted member 46200

BBC News talking about why you should take care of child's baby/Milk teeth, to prevent disease, can affect adult teeth etc

Begs the question, why do we have Milk teeth? Why can't we have adult teeth early on that grow as we do? Anyone know the reasons why not?
Because as you grow the teeth don't meaning you'd have fewer teeet so, when the olde teeth drop out it creates space for newer teeth.[DOUBLEPOST=1506104517][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never go to massages. Feel weird lol
I know someone who does a good foot massage...[DOUBLEPOST=1506104587][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here, this was a first in a long time. The back and neck spasms was killing me... better to get a new office chair.. lol.
But more importantly to make sure the chair is in line with the mouse and keyboard to save from RSI.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Satan666

Gonna start up an Aquascape project soon. Any yardies with experience link me in a dm, can use all the advice from yall!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was around 15 when I signed up back in 2011 and thought you'd need to be 18 at least to sign up and ended up setting my birth date which is 19th October and correct but set the year as 1990 when in reality it should be 1995. Would appreciate if someone could fix this.

Just a random thought or story I wanted to share.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was around 15 when I signed up back in 2011 and thought you'd need to be 18 at least to sign up and ended up setting my birth date which is 19th October and correct but set the year as 1990 when in reality it should be 1995. Would appreciate if someone could fix this.

Contact an admin. I had the same issue when I created my account. Messed up with the year. It's fixed now... :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Because you didn't simply pm me about this I have now changed year to 2007 so you appear to be 10 :eek: *

*no, it's now set to 1995

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Because you didn't simply pm me about this I have now changed year to 2007 so you appear to be 10 :eek: *

*no, it's now set to 1995
lol that'd have been savage!

Thanks Zim. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
:p[DOUBLEPOST=1506160114][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yup I am waving to you as I type but you are blanking me for some reason ?

Ah maybe it's because all the women around me makes me hard to spot? :p
Absolutely, envy the female fan following. Guess Bieber songs did the magic?

Users who are viewing this thread