Random Thoughts

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yesterday I found out Stefan karl ( actor who play Robbie rotten in lazy town.) passed away it was very sad I used to watch the show when I was kid.

Rest in peace Robbie rotten thanks for making our childhood awesome you will be always number one in our hearts.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
yesterday I found out Stefan karl ( actor who play Robbie rotten in lazy town.) passed away it was very sad I used to watch the show when I was kid.

Rest in peace Robbie rotten thanks for making our childhood awesome you will be always number one in our hearts.

I watched him too, he was lovely:)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hear EA sports is making a cricket game for 2019. My excitement knows no boundaries!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
One of those infamous rumors again?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I hear EA sports is making a cricket game for 2019. My excitement knows no boundaries!
Guess you're new to it, we hear that every year. Maybe one day EA will get back to Cricket which seems highly unlikely though but you never know until then don't believe in rumours, wait till you get an official confirmation.[DOUBLEPOST=1535537287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ya! How did you know?
Clickbait.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Guess you're new to it, we hear that every year. Maybe one day EA will get back to Cricket which seems highly unlikely though but you never know until then don't believe in rumours, wait till you get an official confirmation.[DOUBLEPOST=1535537287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Clickbait.

Thanks for completely dashing all my hopes.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
well I was watching a kids show where a kingdom has all things like flying machines, steam engines and many automatic invention that does everything but they had no guns which is very strange.
and I still can't understand why people censor the guns from animations did they really thinks that kids would shoot each others after watching that?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I received 2 voice messages from my friend today, despite me being poorly and stuck at home it made my day:)

Users who are viewing this thread