Random Thoughts

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
My mum suffered a nasty hand injury recently, we went to the hospital yesterday to have over 20 stitches removed, while there someone sat behind me in the waiting room nicked my big umbrella, we used it to keep mums dressings dry in the rain.
It won't take Karma long to teach the thief a lesson though as my umbrella has a faulty catch and springs open without warning! :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My mum suffered a nasty hand injury recently, we went to the hospital yesterday to have over 20 stitches removed, while there someone sat behind me in the waiting room nicked my big umbrella, we used it to keep mums dressings dry in the rain.
It won't take Karma long to teach the thief a lesson though as my umbrella has a faulty catch and springs open without warning! :D
Hope your mother is fine, may she recover soon. God bless.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bring back AMA?

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Discovered today that a sixth former from my school has been arrested for terrorism:eek:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
What's the difference between administrators and staff members? :)
Admins have more privilage than staff members. They can do everything a staff can do (closing threads, deleting messages) plus more things.[DOUBLEPOST=1568558633][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's the difference between administrators and staff members? :)
Admins have more privilage than staff members. They can do everything a staff can do (closing threads, deleting messages) plus more things.[DOUBLEPOST=1568558697][/DOUBLEPOST]And they can delete double posted messages XD

Users who are viewing this thread