Random Thoughts

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Hahahah! I know... Can't even remember why now?

I was a loose cannon. :eek:

@cricketdude . Chance is the man, he's gonna be huge!
Can't believe your still on this forum how many posts you got now?
20,000??:lol:lol:lol

----------

First part @Simbazz

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
@cricketdude . Chance is the man, he's gonna be huge!
Can't believe your still on this forum how many posts you got now?
20,000??:lol:lol:lol

Haha hopefully. And nah I post here as often as you do now, like every 6 months :p It's the ashes so I thought I might go on here again. got 6,093 posts lol

The best new school rappers are kendrick lamar, J cole, Drake and A$ap Rocky :yes

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to reveal something. This is my multiple account and the admins know very well which one is my original. Ban the freakin' account!! Ban the chap!

Holy Cow! I admit I am not good at it ha ha. This could be the best thread on the forum you know?

S

Satan666

Indian Boy With Tail Treated Like a God - YouTube

So an Indian boy at 12 years has a tail, while many people are visiting him to seek his blessing (they revere him as a god, its India) the underlying fact remains that he is in danger, its a major health risk. If these same devotees can raise enough money to send this child for medical assistance, then they may surely receive the blessings they seek from god almighty!

Lord Sajjad

Club Cricketer
Indian Boy With Tail Treated Like a God - YouTube

So an Indian boy at 12 years has a tail, while many people are visiting him to seek his blessing (they revere him as a god, its India) the underlying fact remains that he is in danger, its a major health risk. If these same devotees can raise enough money to send this child for medical assistance, then they may surely receive the blessings they seek from god almighty!

Where is the world going? :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread