Random Thoughts

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I just don't know what people do with the time they save in writing "K" instead of "OK".

If it takes a tenth of a second and you type/text it every second day for thirty years you're getting over nine minutes extra in your life... It only takes 1 minute to have a million dollar idea so you could make a lot with nine.

Of course I wasted half of my extra nine minutes on this post.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Blocker and Mrs Blocker are happy to announce the safe arrival of baby Blocker, a daughter also answering to Alexandra, on Sunday morning.

Thankfully all went well and everyone is healthy.

Couldn't be happier (or more tired).
Congo Lad !![DOUBLEPOST=1414497745][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it takes a tenth of a second and you type/text it every second day for thirty years you're getting over nine minutes extra in your life... It only takes 1 minute to have a million dollar idea so you could make a lot with nine.

Of course I wasted half of my extra nine minutes on this post.

Bow down to Ethy !

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Blocker and Mrs Blocker are happy to announce the safe arrival of baby Blocker, a daughter also answering to Alexandra, on Sunday morning.

congrats :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Congratulations!

ethybubs

International Cricketer

So many opinions to shape.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Congratulations Mrs. Blocker. :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
isn't that the scummy place of england?
Never heard that before. Certainly there are parts of the north of England that are far, far more 'scummy'. I love living here, from my village I can be in the city in 10 minutes, the coast in 20 minutes and the countryside in 2 minutes.

@Lee1981 is right, if you asked people which was more scummy between Liverpool and Norwich the results would be resounding!

Lee1981

International Coach
Never heard that before. Certainly there are parts of the north of England that are far, far more 'scummy'. I love living here, from my village I can be in the city in 10 minutes, the coast in 20 minutes and the countryside in 2 minutes.

@Lee1981 is right, if you asked people which was more scummy between Liverpool and Norwich the results would be resounding!
I've spent many a good night on the lash in Liverpool back in my early 20's, had a great time, met a few birds as you do:cheers

But in no doubt that city has a different breed of scumbag compared to the rest of England

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've spent many a good night on the lash in Liverpool back in my early 20's, had a great time, met a few birds as you do:cheers

But in no doubt that city has a different breed of scumbag compared to the rest of England
My landlord went to university in Liverpool in the late 80s and early 90s. You can imagine, he had a great time, but very little of it sober.

Users who are viewing this thread