Random Thoughts

If there was an easy way of storing everyone’s existing user title I would do it
There is :spy but before you get too excited, no, I won't be your partner in crime :p

@zimrahil can my user title be changed to something else like how other members have like Club Cricketer, Club Captain, Associate Cricketer, etc etc as my thread is almost dead now :p

My previous user title was Club Captain. Just have it according to how much I contributed to this forum in terms of posts, download stuffs, etc

Not mine i hope! :(

I'm too fond of Top Hun!! :D
Depends if you behave :p[DOUBLEPOST=1563296390][/DOUBLEPOST]
@zimrahil can my user title be changed to something else like how other members have like Club Cricketer, Club Captain, Associate Cricketer, etc etc as my thread is almost dead now :p

My previous user title was Club Captain. Just have it according to how much I contributed to this forum in terms of posts, download stuffs, etc
Done :thumbs

Depends if you behave :p[DOUBLEPOST=1563296390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Done :thumbs
I'll behave.... :D[DOUBLEPOST=1563308045][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your new user title suites you.... :)

Oh my goodness me !!!! I didn't expect it. Thanks so much @zimrahil

I should start supporting England now instead of bashing them for not playing the old school way :p

Just so you know, it's a system generated user title and not a custom one :p

Users who are viewing this thread