ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I just completed Life Is Strange Episode 1, since it is available for Free on Steam. Makes me wanna purchase the whole game.

Anyone suggest me the best way to convince my parents to buy me the game :p

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I just completed Life Is Strange Episode 1, since it is available for Free on Steam. Makes me wanna purchase the whole game.

Anyone suggest me the best way to convince my parents to buy me the game :p
make them play the first episode

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
For GOT Fans,
Why Night King was after Bran Stark ?!?

All I know is Night King Cleary had no intentions for the throne, he was chasing Bran for something which I don't know.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
For GOT Fans,
Why Night King was after Bran Stark ?!?

All I know is Night King Cleary had no intentions for the throne, he was chasing Bran for something which I don't know.
Night king wanted to end the human life so that White Walkers will become the only creatures on the Westeros

However, in order to truly end the human civilization, he must erase their history. Which only the three eyed raven can access at any time he wants.

Hence.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There was an attack in my city, Trier. A guy ploughed through people in a pedestrian zone in the city centre with his car. 4 people are confirmed dead so far, dozens injured. People were just walking through the city centre, shopping in the Christmas market and other shops. Don’t know the motive yet. A "51-year old German man from the area" was arrested. I passed through the zone 10 minutes before it happened.
I had to walk through the whole city centre (apart from the crime scene) to get home, and was so scared that someone's gonna hurt me, assuming the attacker was an Islamic terrorist, because of how i looked. A couple of people looked at me the wrong way. Maybe it was just in my head. I live in a quiet, boring little city, and never imagined such a thing could happen here.
Car ploughs into crowd of pedestrians in German city of Trier | Germany | The Guardian

D

Deleted member 193590

There was an attack in my city, Trier. A guy ploughed through people in a pedestrian zone in the city centre with his car. 4 people are confirmed dead so far, dozens injured. People were just walking through the city centre, shopping in the Christmas market and other shops. Don’t know the motive yet. A "51-year old German man from the area" was arrested. I passed through the zone 10 minutes before it happened.
I had to walk through the whole city centre (apart from the crime scene) to get home, and was so scared that someone's gonna hurt me, assuming the attacker was an Islamic terrorist, because of how i looked. A couple of people looked at me the wrong way. Maybe it was just in my head. I live in a quiet, boring little city, and never imagined such a thing could happen here.
Car ploughs into crowd of pedestrians in German city of Trier | Germany | The Guardian

Wow,that's scary,glad you're ok....shitty world we're living in at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread