Random Thoughts

YoUnG pEoPLe ArE LaZy

“Back in my day I had to cross four mountains, seven rivers and two forests just to get to the street next to my school, you kids have it so easy!”.

Today is Universal Children’s Day and I just want to use the opportunity to remind everyone that daily millions of children in this world go to sleep without having a single meal for a day. Say a prayer for them, assist in whatever small way you can.

On a lighter note I want to bring forth some recognition to our very own children here at PlanetCricket…just mentioning a couple little outstanding younglings, we love you all children:

@CerealKiller @wasteyouryouth @Bevab @liveinasociety

@MattW nah he’s all grown up now!

Today is Universal Children’s Day and I just want to use the opportunity to remind everyone that daily millions of children in this world go to sleep without having a single meal for a day. Say a prayer for them, assist in whatever small way you can.

On a lighter note I want to bring forth some recognition to our very own children here at PlanetCricket…just mentioning a couple little outstanding younglings, we love you all children:

@CerealKiller @wasteyouryouth @Bevab @liveinasociety

@MattW nah he’s all grown up now!
You forgot @AsadRM , he’s still 14

Is this thread the longest thread in the forum? Or is there an even longer thread that died or got locked or something.

Users who are viewing this thread