Ravi Raj

R

Ravi Raj

Sir,I want to ask that if cricket 2004 can be played on SiS 620 VIDEO CARD ?I am asking this because last time this card was not compatible with cricket 2002 . The colour in the game looked odd,fuzzy grey and I was the only child in my school who was unable to play cricket 2002 WITH ITS ORIGNAL GREAT GRAPHICS.

Originally posted by Ravi Raj@Dec 18 2003, 02:53 PM
Sir,I want to ask that if cricket 2004 can be played on SiS 620 VIDEO CARD ?I am asking this because last time this card was not compatible with cricket 2002 . The colour in the game looked odd,fuzzy grey and I was the only child in my school who was unable to play cricket 2002 WITH ITS ORIGNAL GREAT GRAPHICS.
On a SIS video Card you can play Cricket 2002 and 2004 and the colours are great, all you have to do is put your resolution to 640 X 480. High model detail and all the other default settings in the game. I have Windows ME with a SIS 630/730 video card with these setiings and it works perfectly:

Intel Pentium 3
112 MB RAM
Directx 9
(High bit 16 colour) for better performance.

I recommend that you just update your video driver to SIS 630 or 630/730

Maestro, can you please tell me that your SiS 630/730 video card is of how much MB?

& one more question please, guide me how can I update my SiS 620 video card from Internet? ( please, don't laugh on me)

Ravi, you can't.

And you're obviously ignoring all the e-mails I sent you regarding your repeated post of this question. I suggest you read them, and read the forum rules.

Ravi, I suggest u post all ur messages in my forum topic :Probs with Intel Chipsets(petition).
or if u realli realli badly wan help put it up in da Cricket 2004 News and Info main topic.

Dont make andrew really pissed coz he helps everyone.

Originally posted by Ravi Raj@Dec 20 2003, 02:25 PM
Maestro, can you please tell me that your SiS 630/730 video card is of how much MB?

? ? ?? & one more question please, guide me how can I update my SiS 620 video card from Internet? ( please, don't laugh on me)
Ravi Raj,

The site you go to for updating your SIS driver is this (http://download.sis.com/index_step1.php).
You choose your driver and click on go for the graphics catergory and you should get an update on your SIS driver.

Maestro.

Users who are viewing this thread