riyaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks borncricketer, sorry for delaying but there is no way out

jimbob

Club Cricketer
it would be gr8 if we could get rid of all jim maxwells comentary coz its crap

i got gold wave to try and make some comentary files as i have alot of cticket clips and even full games on my pc, but it turned out to be very complex software and im really stuggling so if anyone else except riyaz has used it can you please give mi some tips plz

and riyaz if your examz are finished can you give me some tips 2

i can trim it down but wen it records it doesnt wrk it records almost silence

thanx

Last edited:

jimbob

Club Cricketer
ive figured most of the basics out now i just need some one 2 tel mi how you merge layers

riyaz

Club Cricketer
few commentry files

Attachments

• Number_0.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 132

jimbob

Club Cricketer
pretty gd but the file 1243 has already been used b4 and 1543 has already got another file over it

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yeh but i dont know how to back up the files ?????????? hope u reply my answer son plz ? can u tell me how to back the real 1zz ????????????? fanxxxx

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
riyaz your commentry files are great man. Riyaz I was just trying to import more of your Shastri's commentry file when I tried to import number it suddenly gave me an error. After that when I open sound importer the right hand side where ogg files are displayed I don't see them anymore please kindly help me to solve this problem. :help :help :help

indiancricketer

International Coach
The only reason that happens is because you need to select that File if you don't and try import nothing will work then it will say closing error....Then when you start it agian it will be gone all the ogg..... what you do is You reinstall Sound importer and Then see if it work...It happened to me once

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
ok works now I have installed it in my doc but the one I had problem with in my data i CAN'T GET IT TO WORK NOR CAN i GET IT DELETED

Users who are viewing this thread