Ravi Shastri pitch report!

sameer0807

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello guys,

I have downloaded Ravi Shastri's pitch report audio files...and replaced it with numbers 2772 and 2774 but still i can't hear his pitch report right before playin da game....why is dat so?
The audio files were sucesfully changed...but still no shastri's pitch report...someone plz help!

peace

gold639

International Coach
They have been quite a few questions like this so I suggest you search the forums before starting a thread.

As for your answer,I think the pitch report is only for green and hard pitch types.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Hey it didn't work for me either and I impoted it properly and also tried almost all the pitches.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
make sure that u r not playing a saved game.Try it on a hard pitch.it might just work

jacky1810

School Cricketer
hi dude i m not able to hear voice of ravi shastri even after following these steps i think there is problem in that

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
come on guy's why do you want to hear his voice' it is waste of time' let it go' if you like his voice that much then watch a cricket match when is commentating'

jacky1810

School Cricketer
hi there

Consider this as ur first warning, no abusive language in any form will be accepted. Any further disrespect to any of the members will result in deletion of ur post or u being suspended from the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
there there...cool it man...jacky, I think you should try going through various sound files in the Commentary section of the Downloads Centre here...there you'll find a Excel file that lists each and every OGG and its function..I suggest you find all the hard pitch report files and import the Ravi Shastri one over them all...then there's no chance you cannot hear it...:)

Users who are viewing this thread