Real Cricket 19

iqrarian

School Cricketer
Seriously man, do something about the running away problem and abuse problem. After playing for half an hour the opponent will just quit the game and run away leaving u with half points which takes eternity to gain MPs and XP + they abuse which go without punishment.

Attachments

• 20190829_022716.jpg
    20190829_022716.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 18

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
It has been a long time since the last update, and the developers have not responded for a long time as well. What happened to them?

aman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks like they are fired by Nautilus mobile for making such a buggy game

In all the last updates devs focussed only on new features and addons like tournament etc.
All major bugs still remain in game example - swinging short balls outside the leg stump hitting the batsman.
Bowlers exploiting wide outside stump line (especially spin bowlers) - spin bowls with minimum speed pitching wide outside leg and coming towards legstump are almost unplayable on hard pitch, only straight drive can be played and no other short connects bcoz of overbounce on hard pitch. Also they miss leg stump but aren't called wides.
Same.problem when spin bowlers ball wide outside off stump from around the wicket. Only cover drive.works with brute batsman and a radical batsman cannot even touch that ball with any shot and worst is its not called a wide

Sheshendra

School Cricketer
Hi @mav77mortal I appreciate you and your team for making such in-depth game.
Please advise how to hit slower balls coming from extreme leg to leg stump on hard pitch.
They mostly hit the body. Is there any specific shot for that ?

In multiplayer mode most players use the same ball for 5 overs.
This ball is becoming nightmare for me.
any tips will be highly appreciated.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Hi @mav77mortal I appreciate you and your team for making such in-depth game.
Please advise how to hit slower balls coming from extreme leg to leg stump on hard pitch.
They mostly hit the body. Is there any specific shot for that ?

In multiplayer mode most players use the same ball for 5 overs.
This ball is becoming nightmare for me.
any tips will be highly appreciated.
The developers are not active on this forum anymore. Maybe you should try to contact them via email or facebook, or at their support website.

Sultan6044

School Cricketer
I have purchased ultimate kit bag in RC19 and how i can use this kit in multiplayer match. I select the bat, bowl, gloves and shoes from profile tab but didn't get this ultimate kit bag in multiplayer match

Users who are viewing this thread