Real Cricket 19

Nix71289

Club Captain
@mav77mortal your game is still played by online mofos (hope you know the abbreviation) thought you guys would make a big change with the update.. still giving a bunch of loosers everything to exploit the game!

aman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Nix71289
Yesterdays release had spin short glitch fixed, although I haven't tested it myself.
Did you find any glitch Being exploited ?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Ok after yesterdays update, there is a new option for a tournament in the Multiplayer, but am not able to play it as it says its not available in your country. Can someone please help, am in Kuwait

aman

School Cricketer
Now I understood the problem with real cricket is similar to the one which was in EA Cricket 2004-05.
Some shots (mainly cutt n pull) were too difficult to play when ball was close to the body. There was a variable - batsmanpositionadjust changing this value used to fix the issue of batsman getting hit on body but it would make other shots too easy to play.

Codemasters games had separate position adjustment programmed for all shots instead of single variable being used by all shots. Which I believe is the right way

aman

School Cricketer
You will get hit!! I tried!!
It depends on where the Ball is turning and where ur batsman is positioned. Say if the delivery is on middle stump and turning towards leg stump (full) u will get hit if u don't move outside leg before advancing down. If it's turning outside off then mu Willi miss if u don't step outside off before advancing.

How much the Ball Will turn depends on 3 things?
1. Bowlers movement ability
2. Bowling speed - slowest the most and fastest the least
3. Pitch - ball turns most on a dry wicket and least on a green wicket

aman

School Cricketer
Yes.. still people use it for all 30 balls..
Well its lot better than before as now u can play advance shots on spinners shot ball even if it's balled with slowest pace. Be it any type of ball.
Only thing I am upset is timing window is still small for spinners Short balls. It should have been More, infact timing window should dynamically increase if a bowler balls same line/length for more than 2 consecutive deliveries. But it's hard to implement from the developers end.

Now bullies have started using medium fast bowlers with a length which is slightly shorter than that of spinners maximum short length. This u can't hook or pull if it's directed towards batsman body. Advance shots don't work as ball bounces above bat. Only sq cutt works. Also backfootdrives work but there timing window is too small.

aman

School Cricketer
Ok after yesterdays update, there is a new option for a tournament in the Multiplayer, but am not able to play it as it says its not available in your country. Can someone please help, am in Kuwait

That tournament is only for residents of India, UK and Australia

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi @mav77mortal Congrats on the amazing work on Real Cricket 19. Just a quick question - Did you do the bowling actions of Bumrah, Steyn and Kuldeep via Motion Capture coz they are so amazingly accurate and real. Infact it makes the game so much more fun and immersive. Wish BigAnt could replicate these bowler's action for their PC games.

Congrats once again bro, I simply love the single player game and I am hoping to see this game evolve to be the best Cricket game especially for mobile devices.

Just one request as a big fan - If you all are based in Hyderabad, India...Can I visit your studios the next time i am there so that I can tell you in person on how good the game is and I can also get a look at how the game is made?

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Maverick

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Installed the game finally. Went straight to the Test mode. The shot animations are pleasing to the eyes. Played for about 15-20 mins but plan to increase the duration.

Couldn't help but notice the similarity in the commentary voices - sounded like Harsha Bhogle, Ravi Shastri and L.Sivaramakrishnan to name a few. Is that the case?

Also noticed that some of the shot styles and batting stance/bat tapping seem to match the real world although that could be just me.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
hi @mav77mortal Congrats on the amazing work on Real Cricket 19. Just a quick question - Did you do the bowling actions of Bumrah, Steyn and Kuldeep via Motion Capture coz they are so amazingly accurate and real. Infact it makes the game so much more fun and immersive. Wish BigAnt could replicate these bowler's action for their PC games.

Congrats once again bro, I simply love the single player game and I am hoping to see this game evolve to be the best Cricket game especially for mobile devices.

Just one request as a big fan - If you all are based in Hyderabad, India...Can I visit your studios the next time i am there so that I can tell you in person on how good the game is and I can also get a look at how the game is made?

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Maverick

Hey buddy,
We have done all animations using the key frame method and references taken from youtube. No motion capture used.
We are now operating the studio out of Pune, and you are most welcome if you decide to visit.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just saw the notes for the latest update from 30 May 2019. All I want to say is wow, just saw a video as well of someone playing WC Mode. Awesome!
Screenshot_20190608_142755_com.android.vending.jpg

aman

School Cricketer
@mav77mortal
Right from ball no 1 my opponent was able to have 5 fielders outside the 30yard circle.
Opponent Team Nick - Uvathez
Opponent playing/account name - Yuva Teja Bireddy

I was chasing 73 and Smashed him for 4 consecutive sixes. He got The scared so he started using network hack - switch mobile data off for 40-50 seconds and then turn it on again so that he doesn't disconnect but creates lagg and delay in game. I didn't leave game and finally he forfitted.

@mav77mortal
Will you take any action against this guy?
How can you allow such hacks in game ? Don't check apks integrity online in multiplayer games ? If yes then it means its not a hack but some undiscovered bug in the field editor

Also I think no one checks emails at [email protected] bcoz I have emailed the same there as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190610-181831.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-181831.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190610-180314.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-180314.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190610-180828.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-180828.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread