Real Cricket 19

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Ross and friends at Big Ant are doing a great job. We are an extremely small team with our expertise more on the mobile platform
I enjoy both platforms, never thought I'd ever enjoy mobile cricket so much. It's my go to on my way back home (which is quite a long journey)! Keep it up to you and your team.

When I got RC 18, I purchased some premium features, though after that the game got a bit easy, so now I am going to stick to level up (and some features are expansive in general ha ha)

D

Deleted member 193590

This is a cracking cricket game,probably the best game of cricket I've played since cricket 07.only problem I have is I can't find how to save a game,do I need to buy something to get a save feature?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Playing another match as Bangladesh. Here is the 1st innings batting and bowling card:
20190507_200151_rmscr.jpg 20190507_200142_rmscr.jpg
I noticed that the AI does not try to step on the gas in the end overs. In the 40th over india were 220, with Dhoni and Jadav in the crease. But in the end they scored only 49 runs in 10 overs, which is pretty unrealistic.

Currently playing the 2nd innings. Will post the screenshots after im finished with the 2nd innings.

aman

School Cricketer
1.It would be great if you could provide multiplayer option of playing 10 and 20 over matches

2. Add drop catches and miss fields

3. Just like helicopter shot with D-pad in center you can add a back foot short for same D-pad position e.g. Mid wicket pull shot

4. Cursor movement should be a bit faster so that line and length selection should be tougher

5. Lofted Leg glance and sweep problem - sometimes batsman plays leg gance and some times slog sweep for same bowler. Its difficult to judge when he plays what. Same problem observed with upper cutt using radical batsman

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Been playing the FiFa style ultimate team for a while. Its actually great and very interesting.

Just few suggestions, which might add more flavor (ultimate Team) :

1. Stats, am crazy about stats. When I have my own club in ultimate team, I discard lot of players, players come and go but I would love to see all their performance history for my club.
Stats gives me an realistic connection with the game, I might just have a bronze player in my high rated team just cos he has performed well for my club.

2. WK selecting option

3. I would enjoy a mini tournament within the same categories were we play a 3 or 4 opponents to win a better reward.

Out of Ultimate Team

Well its always only one thing I ask, Career mode with proper stats and Player Ranking. Well if its there I guess that will be heaven of cricket gamers.

Even manager mode with Stats and Ranking will be interesting.

I guess that's it for now. Hope you guys consider this, this will be the future of cricket games. Good luck.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been playing the FiFa style ultimate team for a while. Its actually great and very interesting.

Just few suggestions, which might add more flavor (ultimate Team) :

1. Stats, am crazy about stats. When I have my own club in ultimate team, I discard lot of players, players come and go but I would love to see all their performance history for my club.
Stats gives me an realistic connection with the game, I might just have a bronze player in my high rated team just cos he has performed well for my club.

2. WK selecting option

3. I would enjoy a mini tournament within the same categories were we play a 3 or 4 opponents to win a better reward.

Out of Ultimate Team

Well its always only one thing I ask, Career mode with proper stats and Player Ranking. Well if its there I guess that will be heaven of cricket gamers.

Even manager mode with Stats and Ranking will be interesting.

I guess that's it for now. Hope you guys consider this, this will be the future of cricket games. Good luck.
I second career mode, that's the only thing really not there.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I have some doubts.

1. Can I see my multiplayer career stats. Ego. How many game I played, how much I won, highest score etc. Cos I think I saw it somewhere in the app before but am not able to find it now.

2. What is the use of ticket other than to train my players in profile tab?

3. What is the use of train? Which player is getting trained? Multiplayer team players or who?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I have some doubts.

1. Can I see my multiplayer career stats. Ego. How many game I played, how much I won, highest score etc. Cos I think I saw it somewhere in the app before but am not able to find it now.

2. What is the use of ticket other than to train my players in profile tab?

3. What is the use of train? Which player is getting trained? Multiplayer team players or who?
2. Tickets can be used for unlocking tournaments after you reach a certain level to get access to them.
3.You can train the in game teams players, not the Multiplayer players. And training increases the ratings of the players.

Hope the answer was helpful to you.

estmsm

Club Captain
The gameplay animations (batting) tend to have slow reflexes kind of, the ball touches the batsman and flies to the boundary, while the batsman animates/reacts few seconds later, lol, which is kind of really frustrating to see. I have uninstalled this game. WCC 2 is way better in terms of fluidity of animations. Real Cricket 19, you have to work on this please.

aman

School Cricketer
New update has been rolled out which fixes Many issues including medium pace bowlers bouncer

Nix71289

Club Captain
@mav77mortal sorry for the below words which I'm going to use. But the multiplayer platform is great an addition to the game which is just there to be exploited by bunch of morons to just come with spinners and bowl 3 types of short balls (shit balls) and bully proper players?? The heck green bar for short balls by spinners should be full as in real life where anything dragged short by spinners would be hit out. Unless untill you get this short balls for spinners fixed and some negative effects for same line and same length your game will just be used by a bunch of tweaking loosers ( sorry to use this, but that's the truth).

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@mav77mortal sorry for the below words which I'm going to use. But the multiplayer platform is great an addition to the game which is just there to be exploited by bunch of morons to just come with spinners and bowl 3 types of short balls (shit balls) and bully proper players?? The heck green bar for short balls by spinners should be full as in real life where anything dragged short by spinners would be hit out. Unless untill you get this short balls for spinners fixed and some negative effects for same line and same length your game will just be used by a bunch of tweaking loosers ( sorry to use this, but that's the truth).

We have just patched the medium pacer glitch with the latest update and now have seen users / bullies resort to the spin short glitch. That too shall be patched. I understand your frustration and you do not need to be sorry.
We try not to have bully glitches in the game but its hard with so many endless possibilities. Also, when we generally make a game we don't really keep thinking what can be abused. So we are at fault there

Users who are viewing this thread