Real Cricket 19

Nix71289

Club Captain
Never heard of any game that made it without patches. Don't worry we believe in iterative game design and are not rigid. But at the end of the day we have data of over a million users playing every day, hence we reserve the right to take our educated calls.

Absolutely.. pretty much trust that you guys will make the right call!! Just was suggesting from the experience I had playing the game!! Sorry if you feel my words were harsh!!

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Absolutely.. pretty much trust that you guys will make the right call!! Just was suggesting from the experience I had playing the game!! Sorry if you feel my words were harsh!!

Not at all buddy, just letting you know how and when we take our calls. Considering this entire beautiful platform that Planetcricket provides helps us do the same.

Nix71289

Club Captain
@mav77mortal please have a look at my opponents field position before the first ball of the match in the attached screenshot!! He had no fielding restrictions throughout the 5 overs!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190501-075549.jpg
    Screenshot_20190501-075549.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 23

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not at all buddy, just letting you know how and when we take our calls. Considering this entire beautiful platform that Planetcricket provides helps us do the same.
True that. PC Forums are brilliant in that aspect.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
if that stat true why don't you guys look at a console version

Ibz

School Cricketer
Never heard of any game that made it without patches. Don't worry we believe in iterative game design and are not rigid. But at the end of the day we have data of over a million users playing every day, hence we reserve the right to take our educated calls.
I cannot play in easy mode in RCPL auction The easy option is not highlighted. @mav77mortal

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I cannot play in easy mode in RCPL auction The easy option is not highlighted. @mav77mortal
Is it really that important to play RCPL auction on easy mode?

I checked it out, and it seems that the easy and very easy mode is greyed out and cannot be selected. I noticed it in a few other tournaments as well.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
A few days Ago I had the most exciting match in RC 19. Here is the summery and Sri lanka wagon wheel. played in expert mode as West Indies. View attachment 220084 View attachment 220086

Those stats do indeed suggest that it was a cracking match. This game is a little gem. I've hardly been able to put it down since I got it a few days ago. Playing as Durham.....and getting some wins!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think Ross and friends at Big Ant are doing a great job. We are an extremely small team with our expertise more on the mobile platform
I wish you guys make it into the big leagues in the near future.. Amazing job in the mobile platform.. You guys have really raised the bar there.. Great Work.. :thumbs

D

Deleted member 193590

Looks like a great game.....is there any simulation options?

aman

School Cricketer
1. Give the batsman half a step to left and right side!! if not one step. people are exploiting the wide line outside off stump and leg.
I mean the batsman should atleast be able to play an off drive to a ball outside leg stump if not a cover drive

2. Bowling short slow balls on the off stump wide line with two third man on boundary!! And two slips!! especially with a Medium pace bowler is almost invincible - A Disaster for game
The only short that can be played against this ball is upper cut!! neither Square cutt nor pull/hook work. Neither can any push or ground shot connect. The ball is not called wide/no ball even though it goes above the head of batsman

- One way of tackling this can be to add a feature of batsman advancing 2 steps forward before the bowl is bowled (similar to Don Bradman/Ashes Cricket). Inside of side move let the batsman come forward.

3. Also fielders never drop catches. which is highly un realistic. One good feature would be to add fielding attributes to players similar to bowling and batting

Users who are viewing this thread