Real Madrid CF [CM2006] (Real Madrid 1:0 Chelsea)

How will Real Madrid peform under Guus Hiddink

• 9th-17th domestic league finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relegation from Domestic league

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bala said:
Ronaldo! Who is he?

Ronaldo is going to have to prove himself in the B squad before he gets a chance in the first team now. our next match is the start of the season and robinho is the only one to really impress at the moment

Robinho, Cassano, Raul, Soldado and Portillo....thats 5 strikers. I think you might want to consider selling Ronaldo rather than pay his huge wages for playing in the B team.

Just an opinion though.

m_vaughan said:
Robinho, Cassano, Raul, Soldado and Portillo....thats 5 strikers. I think you might want to consider selling Ronaldo rather than pay his huge wages for playing in the B team.

Just an opinion though.

thats a very valid opinion. the transfer window closes very soon so i aim to give ronaldo a short period of time to prove himself with the b squad and if not he will probably be put up for sale. however that would probably be during the next transfer window. robinho has been great, raul and cassano have been ok. portillo is on loan at the moment i think so there is no need to jump to any rash decision

Les Murray Talks Football

August 9, 2005

One of the most anticipated matches in quite some time turned out to be a tight one, Casillas proving to be crucial for the home side after Chelsea fired in 7 shots on target to Real's 2. To be fair on the visitors, Chelsea outplayed Real but luckily Antonio Cassano found the back of the net in the 9th minute of play.

Jonathan Woodgate, Roberto Carlos and Iker Casillas all turn out extremely impressive performances in the defensive half for Real Madrid. Zidane also performed very well in the attacking and left midfield role.

5a064527.jpg

(Iker Casillas was outstanding in goals for Madrid)

Well Mourinho will feel that his team were unlucky to win. And even as a result losing 1-0 in Spain is pretty ok for foreign teams. But probably Chelsea have themselves to blame in not converting even one of the seven shots on target into goals. Although Casillas does have something to do with that.

The Week That Was

August 10 - 17

With the season still a number of weeks away the playing group settled in to regular training. While still focusing on fitness the skills component of training has been stepped up. Ronaldo has still been training in the reserves but has showed some promising signs in terms of his attitude towards training and his desire to play first team football at Real Madrid this season.

Transfer Moves

Nedved Moves To Manchester

Manchester United have signed Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved in a move worth a reported ?4.4 million. The deal is expected to keep the Czeck Republic international at the club for 2 years with an option for a third.

image_18947898_192_144.jpg

(Pavel Nedved has signed on with English giants Manchester United)

Wiltord Joins Sevilla

French international striker Sylvain Wiltord has joined Spanish side Sevilla FC from French league champions Olympique Lyon after the teams struck a deal worth a reported ?4.3 million. Wiltord shot to fame playing in the English Premiership with Arsenal and was a key force in Lyon winning the 2004/05 French league title.

Sylvain%20Wiltord.jpg

(Sylvain Wiltord has moved to Spain to play with Sevilla)

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. alots going on personally at the moment so ill try and update it when i can but unfortauntly ive fallen back ill a little bit lately. hopefully soon if possible.

sorry again
MWaugh

Users who are viewing this thread