Really Difficult Gameplay while Batting

shridipamswap

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,
Topic Title says it all

Its really Difficulty even to Place Ball

I never Encountered such Difficulty while Playing Brian Lara 99

I read some posts saying Gameplay is good, I also seen some Guys posted their Score in 10overs, How it is so easy for them

Sometimes even after Pressing proper keys in right manner The Batsman Just leave ball resulting in His wicket or Sometimes he mistimes

Can somebody Guide me step by step?
I would really appreciate His efforts :)

Just do some practice in net and they will teach u timing and placement .. stuff.

my highest score ws 115 in 10 overs

The ball placement system is crap but once you start timing the shots well, you can get unrealistic scores easily.

The ball placement system is crap but once you start timing the shots well, you can get unrealistic scores easily.

Well the placement system needs to be tweaked to make it a little more accurate but I can place the ball in two directions playing the same shot .. still its a new thing in Cricket games

If you have played AC09, you cant get a better placement system than that.

Well basically, you can aim 360 degress and if you chose your footwork then the aiming cone is even small. So you can aim any shot in any direction and if you choose to play a ball way outside off stump to fine leg, you can get inside edge bowled.

Give it a shot, if you have only experienced the CR placement system, the AC09 one will feel like heaven.

Yes I have to admit that after playing CR for a while intesively I went back to Ashes 09 and it felt like a breath of fresh air. Yes the shot selection in CR maybe more realistic but "the feel" is definitely better in Ashes. As others have said you need to practice and you will score easily. As with any game it becomes too easy after a while because it is based on certain patterns that you get to know and know how to exploit: it is not real life! Ashes 09 online is the way to go for the most challenging and realistic experience in my opinion.

Ok Guys
But I observed one thing while Practicing in Net each time Batsman Times the shot well, But in match when I try to apply same thing most of the times it doesnt work
5-6 times Batsman got edge & bowled, AC 09 is easiest one even at Hard Level no doubt

How guys manage to press all those three keys at a time?
How to press them in exactly ?- one by one or at a time?

Lets take example of Slog sweep- How will you play this shot? key sequence? at a time or one by one?

Practice makes man perfect- Lets see by following how much I can score :p

Ok Guys
But I observed one thing while Practicing in Net each time Batsman Times the shot well, But in match when I try to apply same thing most of the times it doesnt work
5-6 times Batsman got edge & bowled, AC 09 is easiest one even at Hard Level no doubt

How guys manage to press all those three keys at a time?
How to press them in exactly ?- one by one or at a time?

Lets take example of Slog sweep- How will you play this shot? key sequence? at a time or one by one?

Practice makes man perfect- Lets see by following how much I can score :p

Yep you have to press keys one after the other: so a cover drive is down arrow then left arrow. If you want a lofted shot you hold down shift and then down arrow then left arrow. Remember it is all about timing. Nice quick, clear presses!!

For the next CR game, the keyboard controls system has absolutely got to go. It's too finicky and really not as fun as using a controller.

I just got this game and its hard to score runs!!
my Highest score is 16 so far:facepalm. I can hit 1 six in a match lol

I found it really hard at startup just like u. even thought of uninstalling the game for ever. But then i tried something different tactics, u need to come across the line to hit it for Six or four on the leg side. In powerplay its easy cause fielders are in the ring, do not try lofted Slog when ur batsman is unsettled u r bound to take an edge everytime. once powerplay is over place the ball in the leg side for easy 2 runs (u need to take the 1st one quick). My score in 10 overs is 125/5. with custom created team (Singapore). Building ur Confidence (Settled level 2 or 3) is the key. After that use slog shots to hit as many six and fours as possible, u will win 9 out of 12 matches.

Yeah same here.
at first I couldn't even hit the ball!! now I scored like 189 in 20 overs match :).
The nets really helps you

Do any of you guys play online? It's like the back-end of Siberia in the online lobby!!! Where is everyone???

Users who are viewing this thread