Red Dead Redemption

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
The new game from Rockstar is just about to be released:

Last edited by a moderator:

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Most fun I've had online in a while. Could have been so much better without the freakin' Auto-Aim online though but it doesn't get in the way of pure Western fun.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Pre ordered it a few minuets ago, I know it's a bit late but it's ?15 pounds cheaper plus extra gun pack. Should be here on Saturday.

Hitterman

International Coach
This game is already a big hit. The reviews are very positive. I ordered it 4 days ago but still I haven't received my DVD. I would really like to play it on my friend's PS3.

Every game from Rockstar is a big star!:banana2

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Love it. Always been a massive GTA fan, so will give this a go for sure!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I'd like to get this game. Maybe not now but maybe September school holidays.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
It's already the second most played game of the week on 360, it's still got another 400,000 odd hours to go if it wants to be MW2 though.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its an Awesome gane. I am four hours into it and in love with the world of Red Dead. Its great to hunt lions, tame wild stallions (yeehaw), kill bad guys, save whores and win duels. There is just too much to do in this game. You can wonder about wilderness rescuing or slaying strangers for hours. I did not like GTA IV for some reason but I forgive Rockstar for they have created a masterpiece.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Is HMarka in the game? He's a cowboy, right?;)

This game's getting serious reviews. How long does it go for, and how big's the map?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
20-40 hours it goes for according to the video in OP. Mass online too, you can like freeroam online if iirc.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Big news too that FREE DLC containing online co-op will be coming out. I don't think I've seen much free DLC on a good game since I got my PS3 1 and a half years ago.

Can't wait to get it. 20-40 hours is massive. If I bought this game, and my internet connection was suddenly to stop working for a few months, I wouldn't be too unhappy since the single player alone looks like enough to merit the pricetag. Whereas with the two other games I have, Uncharted 2 and BC 2, I'd be unhappy if such a thing were to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread