Red Dead Redemption

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dammit, do I need to get this?

Some quick questions:

1)Is it basically GTA in the Wild West? Is it a massive free roam environment offline?

2) is the online component the major part of the game or the offline

3) what sets this apart from GTA (besides different scenario)

Yes, you do :yes .

I don't have to game yet, but I can comment based on what I've heard.

1) Most of the reviews I read said it was the best game ever produced by Rockstar. If it weren't for the few bugs, this game would get rated 10/10 by many critics. It is also the best Western game ever, obviously.

2) All my mates who already have it say Uncharted 2's multiplayer is better, mind you there is no Free Roam in Uncharted 2. It's pretty much the second best third person multiplayer on the PS3.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Done just over 20% atm. Had a quality online session with a mate. Got 10-9 in a Gang match and happened to come against him in the shootout for that match where I killed him (Y)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Annoyed that Online isn't really working for me. I can't find anybody on any modes.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Well here's this internet connection thingy. Can't wait to get k-rudd's new 'super-fast' internet.

834673760.png

P

pcfan123

Might as well live in India Covvy, at least the food will be better

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Don't like Indian. I know it sucks, but hopefully soon we'll be getting 25mbps.

P

pcfan123

damn thats better than me, maybe we can finally play ps3 together without you lagging the entire server :p

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
This game is now already one of my favourites. I have a feeling it's going to be epic.

damn thats better than me, maybe we can finally play ps3 together without you lagging the entire server

LOL, yeah. It's pretty annoying ATM, can't wait to be just able to get on and get a match straight away.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Done 25% right now. It.Is.Immense.

Favourite character so far is probably Shaky ATM, only done the one mission with him so far though.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Trying to get the thread back on topic, what do you guys prefer in the game, Mexico or America?

Users who are viewing this thread