Red Dead Redemption

Just finished the game, and even though I didn't like the ending, it was bloody epic. Even though the last few missions were boring.

All in all this game is pretty good. It dosen't deserve all the 10 and 9.8 ratings, but it's still pretty good.

Now I'm just going for the platinum, shouldn't be too long.

@MaD: It says I've spent 1 day and 4 hours on the game, but I spent a lot of this time doing side stuff (killing buffalo and bears, doing stranger missions, finding horses, doing gang hideouts, etc.), so I imagine the story itself is around 20 hours.

thedon5 added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Can someone answer this without too much of a spoiler, I killed dutch and now my missions involve the son and the wife. :laugh

is the game over? wtf is going on with these retarded meaningless missions like go buy cattle or hunt with your son.

The last mission isn't actually "the last mission". Make sure you keep an eye out for a new stranger mission in Blackwater after you're done, that is "the last mission". You will soon realise why you're doing these silly missions.

I don't really understand the online, went on for like 20 minutes
I don't really get all this posse business and stuff

I don't really understand the online, went on for like 20 minutes
I don't really get all this posse business and stuff

You can do what you like in Free Roam, you don't have to join a posse. Play a match if you want. Just press select, or whatever it is on 360 and select Free For All or Gang Match from the menu.

is the game over?

marston is dead, his wife is dead, i am his kid, nothing is happening

what do I do now?

Go to Blackwater and you'll see the Stranger mission, Remember my family, do it and then you've done the story
It looks like a stranger mission, but it's part of the main story

How do I tell which Stranger missions I have left? I can't find any question marks on the map anymore.

No, they only show up in the journal once you start the missions.

No, I want to know how many i have completed and how many are left.

You can join Rockstar Games Social Club (via the console) and then go online on your comp and sign in, they have a list of all the stranger missions you've completed (in the 100% section). You could check this site for maps to where the strangers are.

If you haven't done the stranger mission "I Know You" you can't do it know btw. You can only do it before the game ends.

The multiplayer in this game is complete rubbish. The single player isn't as good as what else is out there. The guns sound like cardboard. And the graphics certainly aren't nearly as good as in games such as Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2.

So I give the game 7/10. Rockstar has payed all the big review companies to give the game 9.5+ reviews, I am sure of it. It's funny how every review company forgot to comment on the game's massive gameplay problems as well, yet they commented on the exact same problems for other games.

I'll just prestige once then I'll be putting this game down for good.

I love the Multi player, fun as, especially with friends, gang shootouts and even free roam.
It's even pretty fun with random strangers
Yeah, the longitivity isn't that long but i'm sure i'll come back to it some time later on

If you haven't done the stranger mission "I Know You" you can't do it know btw. You can only do it before the game ends.

The multiplayer in this game is complete rubbish. The single player isn't as good as what else is out there. The guns sound like cardboard. And the graphics certainly aren't nearly as good as in games such as Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2.

So I give the game 7/10. Rockstar has payed all the big review companies to give the game 9.5+ reviews, I am sure of it. It's funny how every review company forgot to comment on the game's massive gameplay problems as well, yet they commented on the exact same problems for other games.

I'll just prestige once then I'll be putting this game down for good.

Would you recommend the game?

Users who are viewing this thread