Regarding Staff & Finances - all staff please read

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Of course LM mate, we all understand this thing with finances and money. As sid said no one is helping you in the development of this project for the sake of money but in the love of this beautiful game of cricket. If you eventually sell it commercially take the money as return for the hardwork you have put in yourself. Keep going mate....

gaurav_indian

International Coach
We are working for u legend master and learning lots of things so money doesn't matter here.But I think you deserve money bcoz u r doing 90% of the work that's my opinion.And as far as we patchmakers are concerned we are making patches just like we are making for EA Cricket 2005 and BLIC 2005 without any money.Learning so many things from u is our money.And offcourse if we can get free copy of TCP that will be good enough.I hope all guys will agree with me. :cool:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
You have to remember, if you have to pay to use the software, then you need the licences for content. This makes compulsary donations impossible

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I totally agree with Gaurav Indian...I've learned alot about bowlers paces and weaknesses of batsman thanks to this game.

I've mentioned this countless times but to thank people for contributing to the game what about them being included in the game as part of a TCP Squad. Instead of a set kit, they start off with a plain kit with TCP written on it and you unlock kit accessories by winning games with them...

Great work LM, keep it up

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Hariz said:
Of course LM mate, we all understand this thing with finances and money. As sid said no one is helping you in the development of this project for the sake of money but in the love of this beautiful game of cricket. If you eventually sell it commercially take the money as return for the hardwork you have put in yourself. Keep going mate....
Well said hariz

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
well said, all!

This just goes to prove the integrity of the forum members here :clap

Manee, that's a really good idea having a pc squad.... i like it ;)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Hariz said:
I agree with you Hariz.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
guys, no donations please! :mad :p

As i said, i have NOT yet decided on this and will not be deciding for some time...ANY options are still on the table, including donations, but i have not committed to any yet. Please do not donate anything yet...as i said, wait till you play the demo and make sure you like it ;)

cheers,

LM

Users who are viewing this thread