Regens

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wat is the highest batting average or lowest bowling average of a regen u have signed from second team? my best was batting 90 and a bowler at 19

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
WOW u got a regen with an average of 90. Was that a yearly average or career. Did he turn out well?
I have had a 12 bowling. Lots of people have had better.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
career batting average 90 but i havnt used him yet although i think he'e a keeper can't remember

joem87

Club Cricketer
In ICC 3 I've just got a batsman who averaged 98 for the 2nd team and my opening bowlers had 2nd team averages of 10 and 11.
But in ICC 2005 I had many 2nd XI batting averages of over 100 and bowling averages of 7.

This is one of my opening bowlers, he's got a ridiculous amount of wickets for the amount of games he's played.

jonosoot2

School Cricketer
my highest 2nd xi carrer batting average is 123 and my best bowling average is 8

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Highest for me was 55-60. Two of them. One got selected for England and played one match for them, and averages 40+ in both forms. The other has played 2 OD games and 1 T20. One duck, 2 fifties at better than a run-a-ball. Both fifties not-out too.

Best bowling average when I signed a player was around 19-21, but now if I stick them there to get some form, they average 15-16.

theperpetuator

School Cricketer
got a bowler right now.....avg'ing 17 after 12 FC seasons and 14 in the one day competition.with over 1300 wickets in county and 600 wickets in the one-day competition.
unfortunately he's 31 now and likely to retire in a year or two....then my team will really start to stink.

Users who are viewing this thread