Request to mods on this site

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is regretfull to see all the mess.
I am completely with ste, ritwikgames and admin of this forum.
This forum is the oldest one of its kind. I know it from BLC days and it has housed many of wonderful gamers and editors togather.
I sincerely request Vankatesh and others to work for joined effort to improve the game rather then putting their energy and time in creating their own kingdoms. Values have to be there in first place for any forum or site to survive. Contents dont make it happen.
Allegations and counter allegations are not going to give you good game.
As a gamer, i want to play a good game and not politics.
PEACE
I couldn't agree more with this post.

I only did what any other reasoned person would do when libellous and defamartory comments are written about them: I.e defend oneself by posting what really happened.

I didn't want to do it (felt obliged) , and personally I find the whole situation so boring I can never really be bothered to comment on it.

I don't care about so and so's forum, who hosting what patches, politics etc. If the people who spent so much time talking drivel spent as much time on being constructive (creating patches for the good of the game etc), then the cricketing community would be a far better place for it.

And before anyone asks what have I ever done for the benefit of the cricketing community, please check out BLC gameplay patches where you will find countless patches I have made for the benefit of all.

This is how it used to and should still be

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
exactly! it's all about being constructive and I think that's why this forum has survived over the years. it's sad to see people stop using their own judgement and blindly follow someone just for the sake of being named admins (fyi - post count is used as an award there :)

anyway I should better concentrate on my tough 1st round match v. rangeela ;)

Sashi77

School Cricketer
this place is a little quiet :P sadly comedy forums.com = www.nzwarriors.com/forums :( :laugh: forums are getting more posts than here so all fans are over there

Zindigi Aur Muat - India v Pakistan Jeet Ho ga Hamarah!!

Edited By Sashi77 on 1043727271

jonah

International Coach
There may be more posts at the moment, but this forum is getting busier again, and will once again be the best when ppl over there come to their senses and realise this is where the quality, constructive posts are and have always been.
BLC mods forerunners such as Ste, sudharsen,Atul,Ravi, Sriram, Zimrahil, Shailesh, Ben, siskue, Paul,iaq, etc etc (sorry if I forgot to mention anyone else I should have, there are so many!), started on these forums, creating a great community and prolonging the life of BLC for far longer than it otherwise would have.
Hopefully, ppl who have come along since c2k2 was released will continue to do so, and the current crop of mods (of which there are some very talented guys), will continue with their excellent work, to continue to improve this game and create that community again.

Users who are viewing this thread